Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to get my shaft big within 2 months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get my shaft big within 2 months!

Will the 90 day routine show results before the 90 day period is up?

If you're looking to make big gains within 2 months then I'm sorry to say that PE is not for you. You're only going to be disappointed and likely to give up with those kinds of ridiculous expectations. The best gainers will get half an inch in 3 months, which isn't really that much if you look at a ruler but definitely the kind of progress we are proud of regardless.

Comment

It may indeed look a bit bigger and longer to your eyes even after a couple of months. As surv376 said though, those would actually be minimal gains, very often simple improvements on EQ solely.
      Where Napoleon failed, I shall succeed.

Initial Stats:
      BPEL 7.1''
      MSEG 5.1''

Short term Goal:
      BPEL 7.3"
      MSEG 5.3"

Long term Goal:
      BPEL 8.0''
      EG 6.0''

Comment

No, the JP90 routine is not a definite routine to show routines in 2 months, nor is any routine. The first 3 months of PE is considered a time to condition yourself for PE and not out there trying to get growth. Some people with lower EQ's will see a larger size due to improved blood flow and higher erection quality, but it's not enough time for actual growth to begin to show. PE isn't a quick, fix it now, practice, and it takes lots of time and dedication to get the results you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          No, the JP90 routine is not a definite routine to show routines in 2 months, nor is any routine. The first 3 months of PE is considered a time to condition yourself for PE and not out there trying to get growth. Some people with lower EQ's will see a larger size due to improved blood flow and higher erection quality, but it's not enough time for actual growth to begin to show. PE isn't a quick, fix it now, practice, and it takes lots of time and dedication to get the results you're looking for.
          STATS:
          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
          :rolleyes:

Comment

If you are in a hurry, you will hurt yourself.
            Take a long term view, slow down, and be careful.
            If you are like most of us, you probably only have one penis so take care of it.
            Yarrr!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Can I ask why it NEEDS to be big in two months?
              Off to college or something?
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Oh, come on guys. Don't lie. We all know that 4 inches in 4 days is more than within everyone's grasp. After that we're just on here to brag (To specify, this is sarcasm because unfortunately a lot of people out there won't recognize that. Such a shame.)

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                  Oh, come on guys. Don't lie. We all know that 4 inches in 4 days is more than within everyone's grasp. After that we're just on here to brag (To specify, this is sarcasm because unfortunately a lot of people out there won't recognize that. Such a shame.)

-UYN-
                  Yeah, well, I'm not too keen on the Peter Griffin penis enlargement routine.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    Yeah, well, I'm not too keen on the Peter Griffin penis enlargement routine.
                    Hhahaha. I laughed so hard when I read that Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to clip. Which reminds me, did you catch one of the latest South Park episodes on the penis size thing? Hilarious.

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011
                    FG: 4.25" +0.45
                    FL: 5.19" +0.69
                    EG: 4.75" +0.45
                    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                      Hhahaha. I laughed so hard when I read that Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to clip. Which reminds me, did you catch one of the latest South Park episodes on the penis size thing? Hilarious.

-UYN-
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVONMAXbU0

Comment

Working...
                      X