Quick Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question!!

Must I warm up and stretch before doing "Erect Squeezes"??? And are squeezes a QUALITY girth workout, or should I be tryning something different??
    How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Only warm up if you don't want your dick to fall off. Warm up for that is very important. Go take a look at the injury thread and you'll see why!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you started PE in March, you should work on getting properly conditioned before attempting to do erect squeezes. Either way, you should warm-up before any PE routine.

Comment

WARM Up it is, and I just been trying them lately but not many..maybe 5 during my workouts! and ive been holding them for 8-10 secs. Not tryna go to major with it because I know im still a rookie. But just trying em out! THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!
        How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

And also, is it better to not ejaculate during edging?? cause I didnt and im not going to, unless its harmful

Comment

Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
            WARM Up it is, and I just been trying them lately but not many..maybe 5 during my workouts! and ive been holding them for 8-10 secs. Not tryna go to major with it because I know im still a rookie. But just trying em out! THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!
            One is too much even for a rookie who's not conditioned.
            Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
            And also, is it better to not ejaculate during edging?? cause I didnt and im not going to, unless its harmful
            Unless you're preventing yourself from ejaculating for weeks or months at a time, it's not harmful in any way.

Comment

[QUOTE=DemOne;309004]One is too much even for a rookie who's not conditioned.QUOTE]

My PI's have been good...Should I stop while im ahead or what?

Comment

Well, that's up to you. Do you want to continue doing them until you possibly cause an injury from not being conditioned enough for such an advanced exercise, or do you want to stop, get yourself properly conditioned and then go for learning and adding erect squeezes to your routine without hurting yourself? If it were me, I'd go for the second option.

Comment

Working...
                X