What Can I do for the meantime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Can I do for the meantime?

Hi all, I am currently doing training which I cant speak about. Im active duty and the training were going threw dosent give u that much privacy. So What Can I do for length/ gerth exercises? Can I do prolonged taping around the base of the penis and keep it full of blood all day or for a couple of hours? Im just asking for ideas. Im very familiar with the execercises. Just need some help, thanks in advance ^^

NO! You NEVER want to restrict the blood flow. It only takes 20 minutes for the tissue to start to die. Just do pee pulls and stretching whenever you can. Good luck and stay safe.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

So pretty much, like in the bathroom i can do mild stretches? I wanna do more, but how? Flowfers when i go to lay down and go to sleep? Sucks when u have no privacy. Any1 have any other ideas? I have a Low LOT, so i know i need to do upward stretches. But what else can i do?

Comment

Originally posted by V8N3T View Post
        So pretty much, like in the bathroom i can do mild stretches? I wanna do more, but how? Flowfers when i go to lay down and go to sleep? Sucks when u have no privacy. Any1 have any other ideas? I have a Low LOT, so i know i need to do upward stretches. But what else can i do?
        Get under the covers.
        Lay on youor side.
        Stretch your penis out.
        Tuck it between your legs (between left or right testicle).
        Close your legs and go to sleep, if you can!

This is called a bed fowfer a very gentle form of PE. It keeps you plum!

Now be careful out there and God speed!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Is there any risk of a bed fowfer cutting off circulation enough to damage your penis?

I've been wanting to try to sleep while doing one but have been too scared to try
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Can I do fowfers with 30~40% erection? My flaccid hangs around 3.75 inches.... but I hang 7.25 fully erect... gotta bring flaccid measurements up.

Comment

Working...
            X