Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging

I tried hanging today using a method I think I read on here where you wrap a sock around your dick and tie a shoe lace or some string around the sock just below the head and suspend the weight. However I was a little scared to tie the string too tight and it kept on slipping off. I was wondering though, even whilst my first attempt failed, wont hanging result in a lower angle erection? I mean if the ligs are stretched how do they support the penis in its usual erect position? Also it seems to me wherever you attach the hanging device it will always just pull on the ligs doesn't this make a stretcher a better option? I would guess with a stretcher that you can position it such that it can pull away from the centre of the shaft so that the whole penis is being worked rather than just a single point. Am I right in my thinking? While I was hanging I from time to time held the base of my penis and sort of took the strain from the ligs and shifted it more into just stretching the shaft, is that what you guys do? I really want to try this again but I am also interested in the stretching devices out there. On this site and others there seems to be plenty of home made hangers but I havent seen a home made stretcher. Is that because more ingenuity is required to fashion a one?
    Last edited by outhere; 07-31-2008, 04:54 PM.
Working...
X