does jelqing only pump the head??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does jelqing only pump the head??

hey folks. im in my 5th day of the JP90 routine, however i replaced the wet jelqing and v jelqing with dry jelqing, mainly because of privacy issues but also because i feel a better pump with dry. my question is: when i jelq, my glans feels extremely pumped, but not so much the shaft. is this correct dry jelqing?? i get the same feeling with wet jelqing, just to a lesser extent. thanks!

If this is the feeling u get then u are jelqing the right way and no the blood is being pushed all over the shaft, which causes growth. But let me warn u that dry jelq is much more intense that the wet one. If u are a beginner u should be really careful.
    PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

well i feel that if i dry jelqed all the way to the glans, it would be a little too intense... but if i just dry jelq up to a point where there's a good amount of pressure in the glans, i stop there and do another rep. does that sound right?

Comment

I don't think u are jelqing at all. It is kind of modified ULI. There is a ULI technique in which u move your grip a little bit further on the shaft for better pump of the head. I think this is what u are doing. Jelq is from the base to just before the head and the mini jelqs are from the middle point of the shaft to just before the head.
        PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

If he is starting at the base its a jelque. I stop a little bit befor the glans as well and it is only because I dont want my head to explode. You dont have to touch the frenulam, at least I dont. I actually kind of let go about half an inch before my head and my sh(*& is swelled up very good after I am done.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The only way your glans will become engorged with blood is if you jelqed it up to it. The only way you can jelq it up to it is if you pushed it up through your shaft. If you pushed it up through your shaft, you engorged your shaft. Voila - you did a good jelq!!! Now how much you engorge your glans will be determined by how much blood you jelq. Proper erection level, technique and unit conditioning will determine that.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

If you're jelqing, you gotta bring it up to your glans. If you're doing dry jelqs, use light pressure or you'll pull your skin to much. Jelqs build all parts of the penis by causing micro-tears in your shaft and by pumping blood to your head.

-- That being said, if you're not jelqing all the way to the glans, you're not causing the micro-tears on the upper part of your shaft, which could possibly cause unevenness in your shaft girth.
              Start
              6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
              4.8" MEG

07/2017
              8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
              5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
              7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
              5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
              4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

i think you should start at the base and really feel your pelvic.i see my veins in the shaft engorged with bloodflow whenever i jelq
                No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

speaking of pulling the skin too much... it seems like the only way i can get a really get dry jelq rep is by using the ok grip at the base and jelqing up with one hand, while at the same time pushing down on the glans with my other hand, so the two meet in the middle. is this ok?? it definitely still feels effective, but doesnt put as much stress on my skin

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    If he is starting at the base its a jelque. I stop a little bit befor the glans as well and it is only because I dont want my head to explode. You dont have to touch the frenulam, at least I dont. I actually kind of let go about half an inch before my head and my sh(*& is swelled up very good after I am done.
                    thought you want to get as much jelq as possible. why do you not want to get jelq?
                    i

Comment

Originally posted by MasterCock View Post
                      thought you want to get as much jelq as possible. why do you not want to get jelq?
                      i

That post you replied to, is dated 6/27/2011, some 8 years ago.
                      Whoops..

BigO has moved along in his life, and we do miss him.
                      Cheers !
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X