Multiple Orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Orgasms

Ok I found a website that talks about the multi-orgasmic male. Skimmed through it briefly but it looks like alot of what it takes to be MO is working on the PC muscles. The site describes multi-orgasmic as being able to achieve orgasms without achieving ejaculation, all on the same erection.

Now with those of you who have been PEing for a while have you found this to be the case? I was able to do this on occasion up untill a year and a half ago, long before finding out about PE. Though it was only as consistent as my fitness, which at the time wasn't consistent

found it: Male multiple orgasm
    dirty
    Last edited by dirty; 08-15-2008, 08:54 AM.
    90 day beginner program
    Current----------Short-term goals
    FL: 2.5" .............3.5"
    EL: 5 7/8" ...........6.75"
    BPEL: 6.75" .........7.5"
    EG: 5.5" ..............6"

I just say, "Come on funny feelin'" kick my legs a few times, like a rabbit and then go to sleep. Hee

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      I just say, "Come on funny feelin'" kick my legs a few times, like a rabbit and then go to sleep. Hee
      JP are you going to sleep off that beer now? Hehehehe!

If you kegel the BC muscle instead of the PC muscle you get better stiffer, haarder more engorged erection while you edge. And the multible orgasms are more frequent and harder. Then when your ready for the ejacu;lation the wet orgasm is so very intense.

After you master kegeling with the BC muscle you can alternate between BC/PC kegels. Now this is when things get really explosive.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Gee, Mister Kingpole. I don't understand these. Could you show me some videos?
        A really tight shot up your butt so we can see if your asshole is flexing? *Snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          Gee, Mister Kingpole. I don't understand these. Could you show me some videos?
          A really tight shot up your butt so we can see if your asshole is flexing? *Snicker*
          No! hehehehehe! You first!

When you do a BC kegel your penis bobs up and down. A good way to do this is to place a wash cloth on your member and lift the wash cloth with your erect penis.
          So now your home work for tonight dudes is to do wash cloth kegels i do believe there is an illustration in Remeks book. I want reports in the morning!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            JP are you going to sleep off that beer now? Hehehehe!

If you kegel the BC muscle instead of the PC muscle you get better stiffer, haarder more engorged erection while you edge. And the multible orgasms are more frequent and harder. Then when your ready for the ejacu;lation the wet orgasm is so very intense.

After you master kegeling with the BC muscle you can alternate between BC/PC kegels. Now this is when things get really explosive.
            If you dont mind be asking how do you strengthen the BC and PC muscles (all i know is kegles?) and how do you alternate them?

Comment

Originally posted by -nb- View Post
              If you dont mind be asking how do you strengthen the BC and PC muscles (all i know is kegles?) and how do you alternate them?
              Work on the BC muscle first. This is the muscle that lifts your dick up. Pc muscle is the one that constricts the anus. BC is more important. When you stoop your flow of urine you are using the BC muscle. When you hold a bowel movement you are using the PC muscle. Some guys contract both PC/BC at the same time. Practice will help you do this.

Another example of this is:
              get fully erect then gently rub the underside of your glans. This causes the BC muscle to automatically contract. Don't worry you w3ont cum. But you may induce a half dozen dry orgasms. Feels real good to. This is called the "Forbidden Glans Rub" I made it up myself. Hehehehe!

Comment

I came across a site named Qigongpenis.com which talks about how to practise IRON PENIS(lol...) iron crotch? Yeah, it's a traditional chinese qigong, and as effective as acupucture, and Qigongpenis.com site really offers Iron penis qigong's howto ebooks, illustrations and videos, but I'm afraid it's too challenging for me. I think the best thing about this qigongpenis site is that it holds that kidney is more important than the penis.
                In China, one fifth of over 30 ys old guys, esp. gay partners, practise this iron penis to give more pleasures to their partner and more importantly, keep away from those annoying male diseases. As for common people, the goal of practising this penis qigong is to cure male erectile dysfunction, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, kidney deficiency, infertility and aphoria and 5 kinds of strain and 7 kinds of impairments.

Comment

by the way, i never experienced any multiple orgasm during my past 35 years though i had too much sex...if you can share more detailed guide, we will thank a lot. That's why i ve made up my mind to practise the iron penis qigong in mainland of China, coz there is no such training center in Hongkong.

Comment

Originally posted by openyourheart View Post
                    by the way, i never experienced any multiple orgasm during my past 35 years though i had too much sex...if you can share more detailed guide, we will thank a lot. That's why i ve made up my mind to practise the iron penis qigong in mainland of China, coz there is no such training center in Hongkong.
                    Why not in Hong Kong? Are you from Hong Kong?

Comment

actually i love a man with big muscles, who is not only heathy, but also in good shape.

Comment

Thank you for bringing up this old thread chole, there has been much discussion on male multi orgasm(mmo) lately and we have a group devoted to it.If you are a female member we welcome them here and Batwoman would love to hear from you.

Comment

Peg, check out chloeelvis signature. Maybe a spammer? (jP

Comment

Working...
                          X