Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The progress so far?

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to throw in a quick update on how I am doing so far and maybe get some feedback on how to better things.

So I started a few weeks ago (3 I think?) doing a jelqing routine and using an extender and got a reading of 6.6" BPEL.

I haven't measured again yet because I think a few weeks is nowhere near long enough to make any substantial gains but it feels bigger.
    I can't really pinpoint what I mean but it just does.
    Or maybe it's all in my mind? Who knows...

Anyway,
    Although the gains have yet to show up, I have noticed that the PIs are through the roof!
    The erections are more frequent and are solid.
    And the veins!
    There are so many now! =]

I think even if I made no gains full stop, I would still be satisfied with the increased EQ

I am interested in beginning edging soon too
    I've read that it does great for your sexual health and also your stamina so I shall give it a whirl.

I have become increasingly lazy with the extender i am using too.
    I only use it now to perform the "power hour" after jelqing but other than that it just sits in it's box.
    I cannot seem to get comfortable with it and it seems to do nothing but get in the way.

Manual FTW!

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Any feedback is appreciated =]

Thanks

Sounds like success to me!
    Congratulations!
    Part of the PE journey is finding what works for you and fits well into your life.
    One suggestion: start a log thread and post every day. It really does help keep you motivated and organized.
    Happy jelqing!
    Yarrrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks dude =]

I'll give the log keeping a go.
      I seem to be having some sessions better than others but overall they're pretty good.

Does anyone know if using the extender solely for power hour will make any difference or am i wasting my time?

Comment

Working...
      X