Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did my first session of JP90 last night, woke up with a massive headache this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my first session of JP90 last night, woke up with a massive headache this morning

Is this normal?? I did notice myself feeling a little bit flushed and light headed last night after about 100 jelqs/60 v-jelqs, but kept on going and finished the whole 150/90...then I went to bed, but masturbated shortly before falling asleep. I'm not overdoing it am I? I kept a pretty light grip the entire time and went slowly...could it be because was doing these standing? Are you supposed to do them sitting down?

You had a headache; headaches do not come from jelqing.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

do you mean headache as in glansache?

Comment

A headache from jelqing? Are you standing on your head while jelqing?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

No, I am not standing on my head. Thanks for the sarcastic replies ...I just thought it was a little weird to be waking up with such a massive headache after my first time doing something like this that I've never done before. Thought maybe it'd have something to do with the increased bloodflow since I was feeling a little flushed halfway through the routine. Guess not.

Comment

correlation =/= causation
            Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
            Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
            Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
            If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Working...
            X