Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting pain in my testicles while jelqing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting pain in my testicles while jelqing!

I was jelqing today and had this sharp pain between my left testicle and the base of my penis(it's like the tube between them). It made me jump, so I stopped. Even now if I press in the same area, I can feel a pinch. I'm back about 10 days from a 2 week layoff because I thought I had a ligament strain. Since returning to PE, all PI's have been great except during this workout. I noticed during the jelqing that my blood flow and vascularity wasn't as good as before so maybe I squeezed a little too hard to get the blood flowing. Once again I messed up but I wasn't really doing an intense routine. I was doing PEsuccessguy's beginners routine which is half the time of my original routine. Any ideas on why that pain is happening? Has anybody experienced this pain in this area? Would it be stretching or jelqing at fault? I know the advice of don't return to PE until there is no pain but what if the pain only really happens when you do PE, maybe a week or two later? I was enjoying getting back into this and now another setback. Help please. Frustration! What am I doing wrong
    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Shooting pain in your testicles does not strike me as a PE injury. Stop doing PE for now. If this pain continues, I'd see your doctor.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

From what you describe, it sounds like it could be a case of Epididymitis, which I've deal with twice in the past. For now I'd say to soak on a hot bath and take some Ibuprofen for inflammation. Read up on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis.

If you only have inflammation, the hot baths and Ibuprofen should do the job. However, if there's any suspicion of infection, then you gotta go see your Dr. and get some antibiotics to avoid any build-up of scar-tissue because this is where your sperm completes most of their maturation, especially when it comes to motility.
      Last edited by W.M.P.; 02-19-2009, 04:41 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

None of us here are doctors. It's not a good idea for you to take medical advice from us.

Take a break from PE. Jelq with a much lighter grip next time with a flaccid penis. Don't jelq erect.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

It probably wouldn't hurt to go see a urologist.
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I'd say just go to the doctor and get it checked out. When I first had epididymitis, I had no idea what was going on and thought that maybe it was just a weird case of "blue balls" or something like that. However, once I started feeling that the pain was accompanied by swelling on those "tubes", I went to the doctor, got checked out, he made a diagnosis, prescribed the necessary treatment and BAM! Within a week it was all gone. I had another case a couple of months later and was able to recognize what it was right away; went to the doctor, got treatment and was done again within a week. So whether it is epididymitis or something else, I suggest you go to the doctor and get it checked out. I might be known to be a tough motherfucker in many situations and aspects of life...but when it comes to the health and safety of my "eggs and sausage", I'll run to the doctor at the first sign of trouble; there's nothing "tough & brave" about letting your jewels go unattended when there's a sign of trouble. And like Radiohead stated, we're no doctors here; although me and him are both aspiring to become M.D.'s in the future, behind a computer screen is no way to practice medicine even if we already had that title. To get a proper diagnosis head to your doc, pull your pants down and have him/her feel around the area, get your feedback, make a diagnosis and come up with a treatment. Whether it's something serious or not, you'll only find out with your doc...so go to your doc's office as soon as possible.

Comment

Yeah WMP and I are going to become MD's in a few years from now. We'll write medical PE journals and stuff

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                Yeah WMP and I are going to become MD's in a few years from now. We'll write medical PE journals and stuff
                We gotta make sure the PE journals only publish the results and keep the techniques as sensitive, classified information only to be accessed by joining PE Gym and Betterman..

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                  We gotta make sure the PE journals only publish the results and keep the techniques as sensitive, classified information only to be accessed by joining PE Gym..
                  Fixed.

TGC Theory

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys. I think I'm going to give it a few days to see if it goes away by itself. W.M.P - I don't think it's Epididymitis(scarey name) because there is absolutely no swelling or discoloration. I've been applying heat all evening and due to the fact I had morning wood this morning and my flaccid hang is normal, I'm hopng it's just a strain that will heal with plenty of rest. I think I'll take a month off to fully heal and when I do exercise again, it will be an extremely light routine, only for EQ, rather than gains. I enjoyed the harder erections but I think concentrating on getting a bigger penis can be addictive and lead to over training or injuries(pity we have to learn the hard way). An average sized rock hard erection is better than a bigger sized limp erection, for sure.
                    I hope this clears by itself as I'm in Japan at the moment and I think I'll find it a little difficult to explain this to a doctor, with my broken Japanese
                    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Good luck in Japan buddy! Do they even have Urologists in there?

Keep us posted.

Jayhawk
                      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I was looking for epididymitis in the forum, and not so many posts! I have the intermittent epididymitis, that's pretty random sometimes, and often appears on the left side of the scrotum. it makes it very hard to stay sit, walk, and to shit, and do abdominals as well :P
                        I noticed that, the ductus deferens on the right side ALWAYS passes really close to the shaft, and usually, when doing jelqs, I usually press the ductus against the shaft, not intentionally though. it's almost certain to leave my sack sore for a couple of hours. also happens when "hugely aroused but it won't happen", like someone just arrived from the street, and you and your girl are there, almost starting everything, and you have to stop immediately. sucks...
                        so, how would I not press the ductus against the shaft? it's near the base, and it's pretty hard not to. should I start the jelq from some inches from the base?

Comment

Working...
                        X