I Hope I Didn't Hurt Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope I Didn't Hurt Myself

After being here a while I decided to try some jelqing to see what it's all about. I only did it for a couple minutes, but right after I stopped I noticed the half of my penis behind the glans is swollen and sore now. When I woke up in the morning it looked the same and is still sore. It's also firmer feeling than normal as well. It's harder to get and keep an erection now too. It's only been a couple of hours so I'm hoping if I leave it alone for a couple days it will get better. Should I be worried? Because I am. I've never had this kind of problem before.

yes you should leave it alone for a few days. Did you use lube or did you dry jelque? You also need to make sure you were not to hard with your grip, you cant wreck your pecker with a few minutes of jelquing.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I used lube. Maybe my grip was too much. It wasn't so much that it hurt or anything like that. I was able to get an erection and the swollen part is 1/2" bigger around than normal. My penis has never been sore like this or had any kind of problem so I'm just a little freaked right now. I hope I don't have that hard flaccid condition I've read about on here.
      Last edited by J-A-K; 07-10-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

you should apply heat for a few days. Do it through out the day if you can. give it a couple of days, peckers will heal pretty quick from stuff like this.
        When you do jelue you dont need to squeeze super hard. You just need to push the blood forward. It is easy to jelque too hard and while your doing it it will feel good and hurt later just as you have described. Have you read up on the specific exercises in the penis exercises area of the gym located at the top of the page?
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have read over them. Mostly the warm up stuff and the jelq and v-jelq. I wasn't sure how far I wanted to take this. I didn't realize I could injure myself so quickly. Pretty bad first experience. I really must have done something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            you should apply heat for a few days. Do it through out the day if you can. give it a couple of days, peckers will heal pretty quick from stuff like this.
            When you do jelue you dont need to squeeze super hard. You just need to push the blood forward. It is easy to jelque too hard and while your doing it it will feel good and hurt later just as you have described. Have you read up on the specific exercises in the penis exercises area of the gym located at the top of the page?
            I was just going to say make sure you are apllying heat. Did you warm up for a solid 10 minutes before your session? And were you squeezing as hard as you could?

Your grip while jelqing shouldn't be able to crack an egg. Stay safe and injury free man.

Raider

Comment

Also is the area itchy at all? You could be having an allergic reaction to the lubricant. Stay away from PE for a few days and see how it feels.

Comment

First of all you SHOULD be at semi - erect state, not 100% erect during jelq!
                Stay off for 2-3 days and retry. Grip less your penis shaft, it is not an iron!!!
                Softly cos you are a begginer. Try to "listen" your body.

Comment

I decided to try this at the end of a long edging session I've been doing to practice lasting longer. Not a good time to be trying this? I probably didn't do as much warm up as I should have. I don't think I was doing it too hard, but I wasn't going really lightly either so I may have put too much pressure on it. I wasn't at 100% erection I know that. I noticed the problem after trying some v-jelqs. I didn't even do that many. Right now it's a little sore on the left side and feels kind of tight like I have an erection, but I don't. I messed up big time didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by J-A-K View Post
                    I decided to try this at the end of a long edging session I've been doing to practice lasting longer. Not a good time to be trying this? I probably didn't do as much warm up as I should have. I don't think I was doing it too hard, but I wasn't going really lightly either so I may have put too much pressure on it. I wasn't at 100% erection I know that. I noticed the problem after trying some v-jelqs. I didn't even do that many. Right now it's a little sore on the left side and feels kind of tight like I have an erection, but I don't. I messed up big time didn't I?
                    Not likely, since (as BigO said) you only did it for a couple of minutes (at this probably too rigorous intensity). You will be fine.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                      Not likely, since (as BigO said) you only did it for a couple of minutes (at this probably too rigorous intensity). You will be fine.
                      I hope so. I'd hate to think something I did for a few minutes may effect me for the rest of my life.

Comment

Google these: 'lymphocele' 'sclerosing lymphangitis' with penis

If you have a lump, a swollen "vein" (but its not blue) and you can move it around a little under your skin, and its just below/beside the glans (along the coronal sulcus) you may be suffering from a plugged lymph vessel. Not pleasant. Not fatal either.

Doc internet says it clears itself if you leave yourself to just pissing for a few weeks. It can (and does) come back if you continue to masturbate, engage in vigorous sex, or perform certain pe exercises. i.e. stay soft till it goes away. NSAID and heat treatments can also help.

Hope this helps.
                        2/14/11 Began PE:
                        BPEL 5.5"
                        MSEG 5.25"

6/14
                        BPEL 6.1"
                        MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Well, it's been about a month since this happened and visually everything went back to normal pretty quickly. It is still harder to get and keep an erection than it used to be though. Have not had very many spontaneous erections lately. I used to get them all the time before. My penis will get harder, but it seems to have trouble getting bigger too unless I manually stimulate it. Also it feels a little sore still on the sides when it gets hard. I'm hoping that more time is all that it needs, but it has been a while. I found this site looking for information on premature ejaculation and found out about jelqing. My curiosity may have ruined the only positive thing about my penis.

Comment

Working...
                          X