The Ciggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ciggie

Ok so I know that smoking can decrease gaining speed, I don't smoke that often, only when I go out drinking with a drink do I just gotta have one. But I do wonder something else.

I jog about two miles but still smoke, is there some counter acting here with PE?

The big question that I have truthfully is will jogging increase your flaccid size? You see after I jog, I'm all sweatied up and so it doesn't seem bigger at all, infact at times it seems smaller like its scrunched up but I figured that jogging would have the opposite effect? After I shower and dry up then it seems to have that effect but I can't figure out why after I'm done and heading for shower does it seem smaller

-workinit

Originally posted by workinit View Post
    Ok so I know that smoking can decrease gaining speed, I don't smoke that often, only when I go out drinking with a drink do I just gotta have one. But I do wonder something else.

I jog about two miles but still smoke, is there some counter acting here with PE?

The big question that I have truthfully is will jogging increase your flaccid size? You see after I jog, I'm all sweatied up and so it doesn't seem bigger at all, infact at times it seems smaller like its scrunched up but I figured that jogging would have the opposite effect? After I shower and dry up then it seems to have that effect but I can't figure out why after I'm done and heading for shower does it seem smaller

-workinit
    Cardiovascular exercise will shrink you shlong in the flaccid state. No big deal, try getting an erectio one hour after jogging see that it ain't harder frimer, bigger. In the long run cardio vascualr exercise is one of the best froms of exercise for the penis. Cardio vascular exercise especially walking helps prevent ED. And if you have ED it will cute it in and of itself.

But drinking and smoking will shrink up your dick, bad, really bad! Quit now while it is easy! and if youor going to drink don't drink beer.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I drink and smoke, I am planning to quit smoking soon and I understand why it can cause problems. In what way can drinking beer decrease growth tho? I like beer and wouldnt like to stop drinking it.

Thanks,

Joe
      Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
      Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

"Wine does not shrink up your dick like other alcoholic beverages do becuase they don't use hops to make it."

Kingpole
        Ah, will do some research.

Joe
        Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
        Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

Working...
        X