Swisse Men's Ultivite Formula 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swisse Men's Ultivite Formula 1

Hi all, I bought this multivitamin, mineral & antioxidant with herbs tablets on the weekend and thought it might be of interest here. It seems to have many good ingredients in it.

There's a few things that are not in them like L-Arginine and some other things mentioned in the Supplements Article, but I was impressed enough to buy them.

I got them from the supermarket (Coles) for $25. My main interests were Zinc, Ginko, Ginseng and Saw Palmetto, so when I saw these tablets had those plus even green tea and all the rest I grabbed them.

Pictures attached.
    Attached Files

Sweet man. Let us know how well they work.

Raider

Comment

How's the multivitamin going? This is my normal multi. I take it when I feel stressed lol
      27/07/2011
      BPEL - 5" or 12.7cm
      MEG - 4.25" or 10.79cm
      27/09/2011
      BPEL - 5.19" or 13.2cm
      MEG - 4.33" or 11.0cm

Comment

Well I just ran out this week and my wife picked up another 4 months supply on special. I think it's going well. My energy levels do feel better, and I hardly ever used to get morning wood, but now I do. Morning wood could also be attributed to the exercises though.

One thing I'm unsure of is Saw Palmetto as I understand it inhibits the production of DHT. I tell myself that it's all in the right balance though. I'm also taking 2000mg omega 3 fish oil. There's another brand of multivitamin, Nature's Own, that has many of the same ingredients but only 50mg Saw Palmetto. I haven't compared everything else in it yet. I also want to find some L-Arginine, and nettle root.

So you find it works well for you ecentrik?

Comment

I haven't been taking it specifically for PE, but yeah works well. I feel less stressed, more energy to go.
          I take a break after about 5 days and have 2 days off the vitamins, call me paranoid but I do believe some of the ingredients in there could build up and aren't particularly good for you in big amounts. Some people would beg to differ though. (Besides, I like a few days when my piss isn't a radioactive green!)
          27/07/2011
          BPEL - 5" or 12.7cm
          MEG - 4.25" or 10.79cm
          27/09/2011
          BPEL - 5.19" or 13.2cm
          MEG - 4.33" or 11.0cm

Comment

It's got some great ingredients Xitemem, like Damiana & Billberry. Looks like a good quality product.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

The price of that other one was good too vulcan. But my wife got 4 months supply of the Swisse for $35, which is cheap, at least in Aus.

Okay here is the ingredients list of the Nature's Own one:
              Originally posted by http://www.naturesown.com.au/mega-potency-mens-multi-vitamins.html
              Vitamins: Betacarotene 6mg Vit B1(thiamine nitrate)50mg Vit B2(riboflavine)30mg Vit B3(nicotinamide)40mg Vit B5(calcium pantothenate)70mg Vit B6(pyridoxine hydrochloride)40mg Vit B12(cyanocobalamin)40mcg Vit C(ascorbic acid)(from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 242mg)200mg Vit D3(cholecalciferol 5mcg)200IU Natural Vit E(d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg)50IU Choline bitartrate 25mg Biotin 50mcg Folic acid 300mcg Inositol 25mg Minerals: Calcium (from carbonate 94mg and ascorbate dihydrate 242mg)60mg Magnesium(from oxide-heavy 206.2mg)120mg Potassium (from sulfate 8.91mg)4mg Iron (from ferrous fumarate 15.7mg)4.9mg Chromium (from picolinate 81.3mcg)10mcg Manganese(from amino acid chelate 20mg)2mg Copper(from gluconate 200mcg)28mcg Zinc(from amino acid chelate 75mg)15mg Iodine(from potassium iodide 65mcg)50mcg Selenium(from selenomethionine 65mcg)26mcg Herbs: Extracts equiv. to dry: Grape(Vitis vinifera)seed 600mg Ginger(Zingiber officinale) rhizome 10mg Damiana(Turnera diffusa)leaf 120mg Astragalus(Astragalus membranaceus)root 50mg Gotu kola(Centella asiatica)herb 60mg Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata)herb top 100mg Milk Thistle(Silybum marianum)fruit 100mg Korean Ginseng(Panax ginseng)root 75mg Ginkgo biloba leaf 100mg Saw palmetto(Serenoa repens)fruit 50mg Green tea(Camellia sinensis)leaf 20mg Burra gokhru(Tribulus terrestris)fruit 15mg Burra gokhru(Tribulus terrestris)root 85mg Extracts equiv. to fresh: Globe artichoke(Cynara scolymus)leaf 50mg Oats(Avena sativa)herb 50mg Bilberry(Vaccinium myrtillus)fruit 30mg Plus:Citrus bioflavonoids extract 40mg Lysine hydrochloride 50mg Tyrosine 2mg Lycopene 120mcg
              4 of the 5 G's I think, and you can eat garlic in your food anyway.

ecentrik, I haven't had green piss , only radioactive yellow for me I'll consider the idea of off days from vitamins a bit more. I know you have to watch your selenium intake.

Comment

I picked up a bottle of Cenovis mens multi the other day for $10 because Chemist Warehouse was have a sale
                Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
                Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
                Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
                My Log

Comment

That's where we got mine

Comment

With alllll that stuff in it, i'd expect the tablet to be the size of a large gumball

Comment

Yeah tried Swisse when bought two bottles at Discount Vitamins at $16 each and also a member of GNC they sell saw palmetto and others that I currently buy. I now found another good source of supply body building store I discuss few things with the guys there and get o discover amazing new products perhaps not at competitive prices but then again I can always look up on the net.
                      Recently I have taken on body building so it is necessary for me to take on supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                        With alllll that stuff in it, i'd expect the tablet to be the size of a large gumball
                        Hehe. It's not too bad actually. The omega 3 capsules are worse. I can really feel that sucker going down.

Comment

Horny Goats Weed is a good libido enhancer a bit bitter to taste and swallow then again I use it to PE and wearing the extender
                          Omega3 or fish oils is a waste of time you better off eating the proper stuff

Comment

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
                            GNC they sell saw palmetto and others that I currently buy
                            If I had the choice I'd remove saw palmetto from the Swisse mix because of its inhibitor role on DHT production. I certainly wouldn't buy it on its own. I thought it was a good thing at first because it's the main ingredient on prostate health tablets, but an article kingpole posted made me think otherwise.

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
                            Horny Goats Weed is a good libido enhancer a bit bitter to taste and swallow then again I use it to PE and wearing the extender
                            Omega3 or fish oils is a waste of time you better off eating the proper stuff
                            Good point of the HGW. There's only so much I feel I can justify spending on supplements though.

You really think omega 3 tablets are a waste of time? I'm not just taking it for my dick. I'd be hard pressed to eat an actual fish each day, and I'm concerned also about heavy metals build up from eating a lot of fish meat. There's a lot of positive hype about omega 3. I do wonder sometimes though how they get all that fish oil. I bet it's not too pleasant.

Comment

Yes is all marketing stuff I' m seen at the hospital every three months and all docs say to me You have to take about 12-20 capsules a day to have an effect on you. Who would want to take that amount of large caps like that on a daily basis?Not me mate not me!

Comment

Working...
                              X