Penis measurement should be done with measuring tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis measurement should be done with measuring tape

Simply because rules don't measure curves... i've seen this on a vid on youtube and i'm pretty sure this is for real. When i've measured with measuring tape i've seen a gain of almost 1/3 inch flaccid and 1/2 inch erect... for me it's a pretty good difference, especially for beginners.

Does this mean your measuring from the base to the urethra hole? Measuring the curve sounds like a way to make ones penis seem bigger. I guess you could measure this way as long as you stay consistent and always measure the same.

Raider

Comment

I would think that measuring the curve would be the correct way of measuring, are you trying to correct the curve or letting it alone?
      Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
      P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
      P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
      P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
      Penis length in Inches: 8.25
      Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
      Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

I have used both, when I use a tape I measure from the base to the end of my penis not to the urethra hole. When I use a ruler I measure the same way just push my penis flat against the ruler to compensate for the slight curve I have.
        I don't push the rules or tape to my pelvic bone either; I want to measure what I and others can see not what my fat pad is hiding. Its just my thing. I do know you are suppose to push to the pelvic bone.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

i'm reducing my curve wearing the extender with the extender pointed 90 degrees from my body if i'm sitted, i'm also using vitamin e after every workout, the difference is amazing... I also measure from the base to the end of glans...

Comment

I would think measuring with the curve is the correct way to go. We're not trying to reach a switch on the wall or perfect our human sundial, we're trying to get as much surface area as possible.

I'd rather only extend 6" out with slight curve than extend 6" and be perfectly straight. The curve hides length that will be used.

Comment

I, like JF press my dong against the ruler, I do this because my erect level also affects my curve, mine is upward and it is easy enough to press it flat, the only difference between how we measure is that I go bone pressed. I think a tape is far to innacurate, you have to hold both ends and it is trickier than a ruler but if your curve is enough than I understand it.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

thanks for the info.. i will try measuring mine now..

Comment

I use measuring tape and hold my dick out, i also measure to the top or my urethra because i figure thats the tip of the dick.
                  04/01/2011 erect size:7.5x6

07/01/2011 erect size:7.9x6
                  erect goal:8.5x7

day one of PE: 04/01/2011!

Comment

Working...
                  X