When will it stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will it stop?

Theres a lot of older people on here, and I was wondering if you guys could tell me at aproximately what age your penis will stop growing..

I just turned 17 like a month ago, I live in New York, and my stats are: 6 inches erect length i'll post girth later, but at what age does it actually stop growing?

Originally posted by Almost View Post
    Theres a lot of older people on here, and I was wondering if you guys could tell me at aproximately what age your penis will stop growing..

I just turned 17 like a month ago, I live in New York, and my stats are: 6 inches erect length i'll post girth later, but at what age does it actually stop growing?
    At about age 23.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      At about age 23.
      How many more inches do you think I'll gain by age 23 realistically?

Comment

Almost.
        First. You are not allowed to be a member of this site until the age of 18. (keep a low profile for awhile, read, read and I might not ban you for a year.)

Second. EVERYONE is different. You might take a growth spurt and gain another inch, or you might never get any bigger. The only sure way to acchive growth is with a structured PE routine.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I did not see the age, other wise I would of banned him right then and there. And then told him to re join when he turned 18.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X