Uli's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uli's

A few weeks ago I was doing some uli's and I think I squeezed too hard[felt a distinct pain]. Since then my wood does not rise to the same point it did before[sits a few inches lower].
    Also, before I could maintain full erection with very little stimulation to maintain it, and now this is no longer the case. Could I have damaged something at the base and will it heal in time?
    Should I give PE a rest? I no longer do uli's of course.
    If anyone has heard of this problem and can give me any advice it would be most appreciated. I hope I haven't damaged myself for life.

Originally posted by Roc View Post
    A few weeks ago I was doing some uli's and I think I squeezed too hard[felt a distinct pain]. Since then my wood does not rise to the same point it did before[sits a few inches lower].
    Also, before I could maintain full erection with very little stimulation to maintain it, and now this is no longer the case. Could I have damaged something at the base and will it heal in time?
    Should I give PE a rest? I no longer do uli's of course.
    If anyone has heard of this problem and can give me any advice it would be most appreciated. I hope I haven't damaged myself for life.

A common problem, give your pecker a rest for awhile no PE for a month. So this is waht you do to regain your once wonderful erection. Continue to do warm ups everyday for at least a half hour.

March your butt down to the pharmacy and pick yourself up a bottle of ginkgo biloba. It must be standardeised to at 24%. Take between 120mg to 240mg per day. You can masturbate/sex as you normally do. If you can.

If you are a hemophiliac do not take ginkgo.

How long have you been doing the newby program? You should not start Uli's unless you have at least 3 months of active PE under your belt.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 08-30-2008, 10:05 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks Kingpole-I have a bottle already[24%] and will start using it again. I've actually been doing this for six months now so my unit is fairly conditioned. I think I just got carried away and used too much pressure.I know better-start easy and gradual increases in intensity-my mistake.
      Would it be ok to do one lighter intensity maintenance session per week to maintain my current gains along with the warmups?

Comment

Originally posted by Roc View Post
        Thanks Kingpole-I have a bottle already[24%] and will start using it again. I've actually been doing this for six months now so my unit is fairly conditioned. I think I just got carried away and used too much pressure.I know better-start easy and gradual increases in intensity-my mistake.
        Would it be ok to do one lighter intensity maintenance session per week to maintain my current gains along with the warmups?
        As long as there is no pain or flare ups of pain.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

10-4-thanks. Will let you know my progress in dealing with this. Your info. could be helpful to many others who have injured themselves.

Comment

why ginko?

Comment

Working...
            X