Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darker Penis

My penis is getting darker.
    I use baby oil for jelq; it it causing the darkness and how do I get it back to the way it was?

It happened to me also , i use baby oil as well.....its a skin discoloration , i dont know why it happened but i think its not a problem......

Comment

This seems to happen to a lot of guys, even those who do not use baby oil. Mine darkened as well. I've got no problem with it. Just means my cock's got a tan. :-)

Comment

4% Hydroquinone Lotion will restore the skins color to it's natural color before PE. Dermatologists carry it. It will remove the abnormal pigmentation and restore your natural skin tone. It was developed for that purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
          4% Hydroquinone Lotion will restore the skins color to it's natural color before PE. Dermatologists carry it. It will remove the abnormal pigmentation and restore your natural skin tone. It was developed for that purpose.
          Amazon has it ..
          Code:
          http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=4%25+Hydroquinone+Lotion+&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
            Thanks for the post.

Have you used it? Does it work well?
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
            BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
            BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
            MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Interesting because mine is darker also
              The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

I don't think I'd mind too much if my white as white can be penis had a little more color.

Comment

Often times darking of the penis is directly related to a vigorous grip or over training. The darkening effect is often temporary. Try using a lighter touch, a death-grip is not needed while jelqing, just enough pressure to move the blood through the penis. Here is an other home remedy. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...oloration.html
                  ​The enemy of good is not bad
                  The enemy of good is better

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...enis-dark.html Read this thread for a little more information.
                    ​The enemy of good is not bad
                    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I've read the thread Exercises that doesn't turn the penis dark? it has provided some good information. Thanks

Comment

Works great!

Originally posted by User235 View Post
                        Thanks for the post.

Have you used it? Does it work well?

Comment

Skin darkening could also mean that your not warming up long enough.
                          Also you can use Arnica.
                          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

@UnitaElevation
                            Those are good points to use common sense and not over bruise I also note that even when I did not of its official name I also use the firegoat's roll is a good way of preventing more injuries that necessary.

Comment

Resputine,
                              You are right, I did not warm up or down properly at the begining for about a week. I was using a warm hand towel for 5 minutes of warm up and 5 minutes of warm down. After a week I bought a wet/dry moist heating pad which I use for atleast 10 minutes of warm up and atleast 10 minutes warm down. And, sure it makes me and my penis feel very relaxed. The discoloration did not occur when I used the towel.

I will research on Arnica and Firegoar's roll and let you know.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X