Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advices to start intermediate...

Hi everybody,

I've started my pe journey on april, try to follow the protocol of jp'90 at the letter, until now, no gain in erect state, please read my post if you want need help from the expert about my road to take;

Hope anyone can suggest me an intermediate program or a correction to the program i'm doing.
    My LOT is at 6 o'clock, and my bpel is one inch or more longer than my bpfl.

I read a lot but i'm a little confused, seems i need to do some particular exercise... or maybe i just have to focus on the ones i'm doing?

Thanks for now, Snow
    05/04/2011
    BPEL 7.09" (18cm)
    EG 5.31" (13.5cm)

Short term goal
    BPEL 7.5"
    EG 5.5"

If your BPEL is 1'' longer than your BPFSL then your smooth muscle limiting you (according to the THC theory).
    Read the THC theory article and try to design a routine.

Did you have gains in flaccid?
    Starting stats (June 2011):
    BPEL - 6.2''
    BPFSL - 6.375''
    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
    BPEL - 6.5''
    EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

3 months of PE is really no time at all to be concerned about not seeing any erect gains. No need to worry about any of the theories now, just continue on with PE. All you did was, if you finished the JP90 routine, was get yourself conditioned to PE. Not everyone gets newbie gains when first starting out.

Comment

Originally posted by chongmet View Post

Did you have gains in flaccid?

I didn't care about it so i didn't measured, but visually i say yes, mostly in girth...

Any advices on which program should I follow?

Thanks, Snow.
        05/04/2011
        BPEL 7.09" (18cm)
        EG 5.31" (13.5cm)

Short term goal
        BPEL 7.5"
        EG 5.5"

Comment

You could continue with the JP90 routine. It's a good routine, no reason to really stop after just 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
            You could continue with the JP90 routine. It's a good routine, no reason to really stop after just 3 months.
            What Dem said...You should stick with JP's 90 day routine. 3 months for PE is no more than time to condition yourself. Have patience man and the gains will come.

Raider

Comment

So do you recommend him to continue with the same routine beyond these 90 days?
              In my opinion he should maybe add some new advanced excercises.. just few.. and maybe add reps to jelqs. What do you think?
              BPEL - 6.2''
              BPFSL - 6.375''
              EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
              BPEL - 6.5''
              EG - 5''

Comment

Originally posted by chongmet View Post
                So do you recommend him to continue with the same routine beyond these 90 days?
                In my opinion he should maybe add some new advanced excercises.. just few.. and maybe add reps to jelqs. What do you think?
                No one should be adding advanced exercises after the first 3 months. There's a reason why they all say to have at least 6 months of prior PE experience before doing.

The JP90 routine may be for conditioning, but it's on the more intense side of beginner routines, and isn't only for the first 90 days. There's people who have continued with the JP90 routine for 6 months to a year with results, and there's people who jumped straight from the JP90 routine after 3 months to advanced exercises and are not stuck in the injuries forum.

Comment

Alright, good point for me, thanks.
                  But the question is - Shouls us continue with the same amount of reps? or at least add more reps to the jelqs and v-jelqs, and to the rotating stretches...?
                  BPEL - 6.2''
                  BPFSL - 6.375''
                  EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                  BPEL - 6.5''
                  EG - 5''

Comment

That all depends on his PI's and if he feels he can do more.

Comment

[QUOTE=chongmet;325355]If your BPEL is 1'' longer than your BPFSL then your smooth muscle limiting you (according to the THC theory)./QUOTE]

Hi Chongmet, i'm pretty sure if BPEL is longer than BPFSL then the tunica would be the limiting factor.

But saying that i'm very doubtful the THC theory actually works (just my own opinion) because i've rarely read anybody being successful with it. Hundreds of guys like me got excited about it when we first read it.. we were thinking we had discovered the secret to huge gains..unfortunately the excitement subsided when little to no gains materialised.
                      schlittle
                      Last edited by schlittle; 07-20-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the discussion, it's better i go straight with jp 90 for at least a total of 6 months, it's ok for me, i will just add a few stroke to my jelqs, it's too soon to go intermediate, is better to wait a few months instead to be injuried... i'm ok with that a lot...

@schlittle I'm pretty sure THC theory should be no benched, i'll read more and maybe add some light tunica excercise... (or is better to wait?) they say tunica is the hardest one to be stretched... but i can start with some light excercise? no? i don't really want to injure myself at all...
                        05/04/2011
                        BPEL 7.09" (18cm)
                        EG 5.31" (13.5cm)

Short term goal
                        BPEL 7.5"
                        EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by snowguard View Post
                          @schlittle I'm pretty sure THC theory should be no benched, i'll read more and maybe add some light tunica excercise... (or is better to wait?) they say tunica is the hardest one to be stretched... but i can start with some light excercise? no? i don't really want to injure myself at all...
                          Hi Snowguard, you are correct about not totally giving up on the THC theory. And like you my BPEL is longer than my BPFSL so according to the THC theory we should add some tunica exercises to our routines (which i do). So if you want to add some light tunica exercises to your routine just do a few extra sets of upward stretches (which target the tunica).

Comment

I read somewhere that if the LOT is at 6 o'clock you should stretch at 12 o'clock, and so i do it, for double time than the oder direction, shall I add something else?
                            05/04/2011
                            BPEL 7.09" (18cm)
                            EG 5.31" (13.5cm)

Short term goal
                            BPEL 7.5"
                            EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by snowguard View Post
                              I read somewhere that if the LOT is at 6 o'clock you should stretch at 12 o'clock, and so i do it, for double time than the oder direction, shall I add something else?
                              You could stretch straight up..then stretch upwards to the left..then stretch upwards to the right..these 3 upward stretches would target your tunica.

Comment

Working...
                              X