New to the whole penis gym world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the whole penis gym world

Which exercises are the best and provide the fastest results. How do I measure my junk correctly and are there any exercises which help with testicle size.

Just to mention, I've had a vasectomy, testicular torsion repair surgery and a vein removal surgery for my left testicle. I got balls that if I could insure them for future damage I would.

the jp 90 day routine is what seems to attract the most beginners. Browse this site for an hour and you'll find all the answers you want. Results take time. Months, years are the norm. good luck.
    2/14/11 Began PE:
    BPEL 5.5"
    MSEG 5.25"

6/14
    BPEL 6.1"
    MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Thanks. I'll check it out

Comment

No such thing as fastest gains. Just wanted to say that.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

NP97, I'm expecting this to take some time to acheive.

Comment

Originally posted by tepguy25 View Post
            NP97, I'm expecting this to take some time to acheive.
            Yes it will but during the time of growth you will experience a whole mess of fantastic side effects such as improved erection quality, improved sexual stamina, better orgasms, healthier penis, etc... there are a ton of threads involving techniques for giving pleasure, supplements, healthy foods. All kinds of things. I am sure you won't be dissapointed wth the journey.

Good luck!!!
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Thanks, I'm going to need luck. Not a whole lot to start with here.

Comment

If you look at my photos you'll see I'm on the very small side of the scale.

Comment

Wht are your measurements? Looks kindof thick to me
                  pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

No idea, can't find the damned tape measure in the house. I've been told that the unit is on the low end of size by every girlfriend and my wife has always refused to answer the question about my size. I take a refusal to answer as a bad sign.

Comment

You shouldn't. My wife has never wanted to talk about my size, and I'm above average. Most women are just not interested in the size of men's dicks. This is much more a male issue.

Comment

May be the case, but an answer that it's nice or something remotely positive would be nice. I'm very self conscious of it.

Comment

You have to start standing in front of a full length mirror, I'm serious now, and observing your body and your dick, and MARVELLING at what the good Lord has created in you. YOU are a beautiful human being. Since you are BEAUTIFUL, man, so is your dick beautiful, just like your wife's vagina is beautiful. All of our parts are beautiful. If you keep doing this, you will be AMAZED that soon you will come to believe it. Then you won't need a woman's approval of the inherent beauty of your penis and the inherent beauty of you.

Comment

Thanks for the words of encouragement. That won't be easy at all. I've been told so many times by other women and by the other guys from middle and high school gym class that it's small. That's over 20 years of being told one thing that I have to overcome. Not easy.

Comment

But it's o.k. to be small. Small is GOOD, man! The most powerful force in the universe is that "small" voice within you that always speaks the truth. When you listen to that "small" voice, you can never go wrong.

You have been duped into believing that small is not good. It's a lie, man!! A lie!!! You would be truly AMAZED what you can do with a small penis.

When that small penis swells and rears up its "small" head, any woman in her right mind would shiver with anticipation and excitement.

Start thinking in these terms, good man.

Comment

Working...
                              X