Masturbating hamper gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbating hamper gains?

I have read on this site, by an independent user, that frequent masturbation hamper gains. I am allways edging or balloning while masturbating. So what is the truth? Do you guys have opinions or experiences on this?

Personally I think it's bullshit.

Comment

Personal opinion, masturbation probably will not hamper gains unless it gets to the over-training and penis fatigue stages. Here is a little read. Masturbation and Penis Size Gains
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

There's absolutely no proof or reason as to why masturbation would hamper gains.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
          Personally I think it's bullshit.
          I totally agree!
          I have had good gains and I j/o daily and sometime serveral times a day.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
          Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
          Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I prefer to wait for few hours but I believe its preference. I do think if your cuffing the bandit too much that it could hinder gains.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

From Morepenis FAQ:

I lead an active sex life. Does this hinder or help my workout routine?
              Your sexual activity certainly doesn't hurt your daily growth rituals. If anything, it probably helps you because frequent sex keeps your libido up and running. By the same token, if you're a man who really likes to masturbate, this can't hurt the workout process either. The more exercise your penis gets, the better. Remember the Golden Rule: An active penis is a happy penis!

Comment

i heard it was ejaculation that hinders gains not orgasms

Comment

There is no scientific proof that masturbation/sex even hinders a pro athlete from performing adequately. That only thing it might do is lower the eq a little from overdoing it.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                    I have read on this site, by an independent user, that frequent masturbation hamper gains. I am allways edging or balloning while masturbating. So what is the truth? Do you guys have opinions or experiences on this?
                    Ballooning or edging won't cause negative consequences; they will cause positive consequences. However, ejaculating will likely* decrease your potential gains. Why: when edging you are getting more blood to the area which increases the amount of micronutrients in your penis. Because your penis is filled with blood then there are more platelets (wound-repair cells) and T-lymphocytes (immune system cells) which will *likely decrease the amount of recovery time. Also, your flaccid hang will likely stay thicker for longer which only repairs the cells of your penis more quickly, but gives you psychological boost when you hang lower for a longer period.

Now, there are claims that "there is no support" for the idea that ejaculation will decrease recovery time. Well, have you read the studies? They generally employ a "night before" paradigm. Meaning, the individuals have sex the night before a sporting event then they are re-tested on their athletic performance the next day. Some individuals want to generalize the results to say "it doesn't matter at all." Well, we are not talking about ejaculating the night before then exercising the penis the next day, are we? If we are, then I agree, "it doesn't matter." However, I assume you are asking whether you can ejaculate after your exercise and still expect to witness the same results as one who doesn't ejaculate. To that I say you will see fewer gains than if you were to avoid ejaculating for at least three hours. Read paragraph one again.

After one ejaculates the body sends as many resources as possible to the testes. Your body has a hierarchy of needs. Vital organs first, clearly, then come the reproductive organs (I am being extremely simplistic here) and your penis isn't technically a reproductive organ; it is essentially a device that allows one to send reproductive material. Don't believe me? Is it possible for a women to get pregnant without vaginal sex? Answer: Yes

Your testes are what will allow you to procreate before your penis will. Thus, your body will "send" the micro-nutrients, platelets, and T-cells to your testes first then your body will concentrate on other areas. If you ejaculate, you are missing out on at least 15-20 minutes of initial recovery time (which is an enormous amount of time when we are talking about bodily processes and cell repair).

Not interested in scientific data? Then think about it yourself, after you ejaculate how do you feel? Do you feel like you can run a marathon? Do you feel like you can go bench press your max or run your fastest? The answer is most likely "no." Men get tired (women complain that men want to go to sleep after they ejaculate) and their energy output during an intense orgasm is pretty high.

It is true there is no scientific evidence that ejaculating shortly after penis exercises will do anything. But, there is not any scientific evidence that says ejaculating shortly after penis exercises will *NOT do anything either. Based on the information we have about how the body repairs itself, I would be absolutely shocked to discover that ejaculating shortly after, or before, will not have any effect on gains over time. You can do as you please and I will continue to avoid ejaculating until at least three hours later
                    ByggD
                    Last edited by ByggD; 07-23-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
                      i heard it was ejaculation that hinders gains not orgasms
                      Do you know if ejaculation can really hinder gains?

Comment

Originally posted by yufu123 View Post
                        Do you know if ejaculation can really hinder gains?
                        It can't.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                          It can't.

Well I believe yes it can especially If your doing it 5-10 hours a day but only if your doing it at a excessive amount like 5+hours a day

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
                            Well I believe yes it can especially If your doing it 5-10 hours a day but only if your doing it at a excessive amount like 5+hours a day
                            If you're masturbating and ejaculating for upwards of 5 hours a day, you have more serious health hazards to worry about than PE gains.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                              It can't.
                              Can you provide evidence for your claim, please? I am more than happy to take a look at research you have come across that I have not. And I must say, I put a great deal of emphasis on scientific claims (specifically those that have been peer-reviewed). Science is about developing a hypothesis, testing it, then seeing if it holds up to further testing (replication and convergence). I have had my own theory "disproved" and I welcomed it. I would prefer to get the correct information and moving on rather than moving on with incorrect information.

I have read quite a bit of material concerning biology, physiology, and athletic performance and from what I have seen there haven't been any studies that test athletic performance, or penile length/girth increases for that matter, shortly after ejaculation. The only thing I have come across in the research are studies that utilize what I am going to call a "Night Before Paradigm." However, we are talking about ejaculation effecting PE gains (thus tissue *recovery*) when the ejaculation is close to the time of exercise. That is completely different than the Night Before Paradigm. So, if you do have some research articles I would like to see them. It will help everyone on this website who is trying to enlarge their penis. If you do not have any articles then could you explain how you came to the conclusion "It can't."

Comment

Working...
                              X