Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short decon-breaks as part of a routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short decon-breaks as part of a routine.

I have noticed a pattern in my gains. It seems gains only occure when i take a prolonged rest of a week or more, so I'm wondering if my approach should incorporate for example a 3 weeks on 1 week of, or 2 weeks on 1 week of. Perhaps with change of routine after each week of rest

Another point would be that this perhaps would help me in not thoughening my unit beyond a certain point, and render the need for long decon-breaks obsolete in the future.

What do the pro's think? Anny experience with this? Is one week to short etc?
    05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
    08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
    02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

sounds very interesting.....
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

At the end of my first three months I gained over 3/4" in length and almost 1/2" in girth. I took a four week break and lost down to a gain of 1/2"X1/4". I went back on a light routine and gain all of it back almost within the first four weeks. I have lost a little girth for some reason now but I am still gaining length. I have eight months of PE under my belt and with a total of over a 7/8"X5/16" gain so far. I am going to give it another three months and see what happens but plan on taking a four week break at the end of November. I think taking scheduled breaks of a month or sometimes longer will help produce more gains in the long run. I have heard of people having very good results after taking even longer breaks. JP is a good example.

I agree with your reasoning though, I also want to do just enough to produce consistent results without the need of an extended decon break. I have tried something close to what you have described but with little success. My EQ remained very high and I maintained all my gains but that is all it did, you could be different than me though. It seems that I need more time to get my unit conditioned enough before I can start gaining. I didn't really see any gains until the starting of the third month of PE for some reason. I am glad I stuck with the routine I was on and hung in there for another month. Let us know what you decide to do.
      Hairtrigger
      Last edited by Hairtrigger; 09-07-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Hmmm, hard desicion to make if there's a chanse my gains will revert. On the other hand there is the interesting pattern of gains occuring only during prolonged rest. Think I will have to test it out, so next week is declared rest week.

Have anny of you experienced some kind of pattern in when you make gains?

Comment

I didn't lose anything after my last break but it was only for two weeks but one month later I added 1/8" in length. I believe regular breaks of at least a month will be worth it in the long run but only if you get to a fully conditioned point before taking it. Even if you lose a small amount of your gains they will return and then some, I have seen that pattern by many people.

The other reason I think scheduled breaks are important is just the fact to keep from burning out on some type of PE overload. Once I got to the end of my third month I was almost sick of PE. Now I am motivated once more to try another three months followed by a one month break simply because I will probably need it. PE is physically and mentally draining, my routine this time around is a little heavier than it was last time, I hope I haven't put on more than I can handle.

Comment

three weeks on and and one week off seems like a good plan. I go for about 6-8 weeks. Then break for a week then come back with an entire new program.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

What if the program vent like this:

1 week light. 100 jelqs and 10 min basic stretches.

2 week medium. 125 jelqs, 10 min basic stretches and 3 min a-stretches, Ulis 2 days.

3 week hard. 150 jelqs or more, 10 min basic stretches, 3 mi a-stretches, 3 min internal stretches. Uli squeeses each day.

4 week rest.

5 week new routine

I'm wondering if perhaps this approach could bring me just past that point of a little overtraining (but not to much) and spark real good healing work in the fourth week.

Thoughts on this?

Comment

I use an X4 extender and I have noticed a pattern.

12/31/07 gain of .4 inches.
                1/31/08 gain of .23 inches
                2/28/08 gain of 0.0 inches

At this point, I took 1 month off and lost .13 inches in length.

4/31/08 gain of .25 inches
                5/31/08 gain of .20 inches
                6/31/08 gain of .18 inches
                7/31/08 gain of .06 inches
                8/31/08 gain of .06 inches

I've been trying to stretch through these last two months, but it looks like more rest time is needed. I'm intrigued by the idea of 2 weeks on and 1 off. I may give that a try. Stretch/rest days with a tension device may need different time periods as opposed to manual PE.

I would think that the bodys' natural reaction to stress, would be to toughen the ligament and this would explain rookie gains and gains after decon.
                Thinman
                Last edited by Thinman; 09-09-2008, 08:46 PM.
                Thinman

Comment

It's been my experience that 1 week off every 4-6 weeks works best.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X