Signs of penis fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs of penis fatigue

I was asked this question by PM from one of our members. I hope my answer serves you all well.

QUOTE=Jack the Ripper]
    Originally posted by kingpole
    Originally posted by Jack the Ripper
    Hello KingPole,

I've read you several times on the message board but I've never introduced myself personally. I'm Jack the Ripper. Yes, that Jack the Ripper. I was reading a post you had in a thread about EQ during jelqing, can't seem to find it now, where you talked about the physiology of being a less is more guy who can get as much out of 25 jelqs as someone else gets out of 200 and reaching the point at which you hinder gains by going too far. My question is, how can I determine my physiology and when I've reached the point at which I should stop? What are the indicators?

I'm fairly new here. However, I plan to be a long-term member of the gym. I have set up a progress blog. I've applied some of the knowledge of your posts to my routine already. Any advice you could offer along the way via my blog would be very much appreciated. I could use a mentor or two who's been there and done it.

Thanks for reading,
    Jack the Ripper
    Good question, i would like to make your PM a header for my next thread if you don't mind. copying it word for word.

The answer to your question is simple.
    If you find your self bruising easy.
    Difficulty getting a 100% erection the morning.
    Unusaul stiffening of in the flaccid state, core hardening.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

bump!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I am curious about this as well. Especially when it comes to hanging. I am hanging 12.5 lbs from my penis as I type this.

Comment

I am now hanging as well but only at 7 lbs, most sets with six but I have been able to tell what I believe to be fatigue by a feeling I get that is almost like a slight pulling burn, it isnt painfull just a feeling that creeps through my penis as I am doing my sets, usually the third or fourth then i drop a pound and finish and as long as I have followed this PI I have gotten the feeling of a great workout that does not leave me with negative sides.
          Dont get me wrong, this feeling also tells me that if I dont drop the weight i could regret it and I am hoping that this is what is described as riding the fatigue. All in all it feels right, just staying cautios and optimistic.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            I am now hanging as well but only at 7 lbs, most sets with six but I have been able to tell what I believe to be fatigue by a feeling I get that is almost like a slight pulling burn, it isnt painfull just a feeling that creeps through my penis as I am doing my sets, usually the third or fourth then i drop a pound and finish and as long as I have followed this PI I have gotten the feeling of a great workout that does not leave me with negative sides.
            Dont get me wrong, this feeling also tells me that if I dont drop the weight i could regret it and I am hoping that this is what is described as riding the fatigue. All in all it feels right, just staying cautios and optimistic.
            That feeling like it's a hair that is just slowly getting pulled?

Comment

I sometimes find it hard to distinguish between the effects of over-training and the effects of under-training, but maybe that's just me...
              Start:
              6.1" BPEL
              4.8" MSEG
              5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
              7.375" BPEL
              5.4" MSEG
              6" BEG

Short-term goal:
              7" NBP
              5.75" MSEG
              6.5" BEG

Comment

yep,kinda like that

Comment

sorry if it seems like i'm hi-jacking the thread (I'm new and dont wanna break etiquette!) but is what i mentioned common or is it just me?
                  Start:
                  6.1" BPEL
                  4.8" MSEG
                  5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
                  7.375" BPEL
                  5.4" MSEG
                  6" BEG

Short-term goal:
                  7" NBP
                  5.75" MSEG
                  6.5" BEG

Comment

I've just strted incorporating Supra Slammers in to my routine ( I've been PEing for 9 months now so I am conditioned). They are great but intense. Last night was my second session using them. My Pi's this morning are : Morning wood without stimulation, plump but not 100% hard. Slightly turtled as well.
                    I'm not horny because I ejaculated last night (I'm going to ejaculate once a week). I won't be PEing for another two days.
                    I guess my question is, is it ok to have these semi - negative PI's the day after your workout? Is it just part of the healing/growing process or is it better that you never have these PI's.
                    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Dude, I stopped PE for about 1 week now.
                      However my morning wood is still missing.
                      I have not gain anything for almost 8 months ... but I still keep peing.

Lordddd. I'm about to build a vacuum pump myself !
                      Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
                      useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Comment

Originally posted by elokobi View Post
                        I sometimes find it hard to distinguish between the effects of over-training and the effects of under-training, but maybe that's just me...
                        Me too

I get days when I'm big and heavy and then after PE I'm smaller. As I'm doing PE it gets bigger then smaller and softer. Question is should I stop then even though I haven't finished the routine.
                        Starting:
                        15/7/11
                        EL: 7"
                        EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
                        EL: 7.3
                        EG: 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by chunky1 View Post
                          Me too

I get days when I'm big and heavy and then after PE I'm smaller. As I'm doing PE it gets bigger then smaller and softer. Question is should I stop then even though I haven't finished the routine.
                          Not enough breaks between PE sessions, try one day on two days off.

Comment

I rarely got morning wood in the past before PE. I've not been getting since I started a couple weeks ago, but I hardly feel like I've been overtraining (JP 2 on 1 off). Is this an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by mojoman View Post
                              I rarely got morning wood in the past before PE. I've not been getting since I started a couple weeks ago, but I hardly feel like I've been overtraining (JP 2 on 1 off). Is this an issue?
                              If its working for you dont change it, 2 on 1 off is a very popular split that many have had great success with.

Comment

Working...
                              X