Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello y'all, some safety questions from a newb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello y'all, some safety questions from a newb.

Hi everybody,
    over the last week i've learnt the hard way the importence of safety and caution while messing with my most precious organ.
    right now i'm suffering from an injury maintained mostly because i dind't listen to my PI's, and kept jelqing even though i felt some pain.
    i've searched alot over net about PE related injuries, and what frightens me the most (also based on my own experience), is the possibility of long term nerve damage or erectile dysfunction.
    i've searched over the net (including this forum) for ways to avoid such things, but i couldn't really find any.
    so my questions are:
    1. how to reduce the chance of damagaing the penile nerves to the minimum?
    2. how to avoid any kind of short/long term of ED/reduced EQ?
    3. how should i PE for the 1st couple of weeks?

thanks in advance.
    Stats:
    5.25" BPEL
    4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
    4.75" MSEG
    5" BEG

Hi Johnny
    1) Warm up for a minimum of 10 to 15 mins!! Very Important!
    Look at how much pressure are you applying when you are doing your exercises. You are not wrestling a wide beast (well maybe you are) kidding, use less pressure be gentle like holding an egg.
    2) If your EQ is starting to come down you are probably over training and need to give your penis a break for a few days. This will not hurt your gains, in fact you will probably notice better gains.
    3)GENTLE don't go insane stop if you feel any pain. Give yourself time to heal.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Well that's an easy one; read the beginners routine especially where they say to go slow, be careful and gentle. After you have read it once read it again and before you start anything if you're not sure come and ask someone. Remember that slogan " no pain no gain"? Well that's stupid!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCash View Post
        Hi everybody,
        over the last week i've learnt the hard way the importence of safety and caution while messing with my most precious organ.
        right now i'm suffering from an injury maintained mostly because i dind't listen to my PI's, and kept jelqing even though i felt some pain.
        i've searched alot over net about PE related injuries, and what frightens me the most (also based on my own experience), is the possibility of long term nerve damage or erectile dysfunction.
        i've searched over the net (including this forum) for ways to avoid such things, but i couldn't really find any.
        so my questions are:
        1. how to reduce the chance of damagaing the penile nerves to the minimum?
        2. how to avoid any kind of short/long term of ED/reduced EQ?
        3. how should i PE for the 1st couple of weeks?

thanks in advance.
        1: Take it slow and the successive addition of exercises are important, at least I think it is. In fact, I think that is paramount. The world not going to end, most likely anyway, next month so there is no reason to try to gain an inch in 28 days. Take it slow, add exercises slowly--every two weeks or so--and pay attention to your body. I started with jelqing only. Then added stretching. Then increased the duration of stretches. Then added different angled stretches. Then increased duration again. Then cut-out some of the stuff I noticed wasn't working. Increased duration. Etcetera.
        2: See answer to 1.
        3: See answer to 1.

Comment

thanks for the comments everybody.
          screw that injury, i wanna get to it already!
          curiousity is killing me..(more than i wanna enlarge my dick, i wanna know if PE works!)
          Stats:
          5.25" BPEL
          4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
          4.75" MSEG
          5" BEG

Comment

would like to add some more questions:

1. what is the safest way to stretch? where should i grip the penis? i really don't wanna hit any nerves..
            2. manual stretching works on the same principal as extenders? if so, then how come people report better gains from manual stretching, which only take a few minutes, more than using an extender for hours?

thanks in advance.
            Stats:
            5.25" BPEL
            4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
            4.75" MSEG
            5" BEG

Comment

would like to add some more questions:

1. what is the safest way to stretch? where should i grip the penis? i really don't wanna hit any nerves..
              2. manual stretching works on the same principal as extenders? if so, then how come people report better gains from manual stretching, which only take a few minutes, more than using an extender for hours?

thanks in advance.
              1. Your dong has nerves everywhere.... that's how it feels things... The best place to grip is just below the glans. You want to stretch out slow and easy like you would any other body part.
              3. More force from manual stretches but for a shorter time. Less for a longer duration for extenders. One is not better than the other, it depends on the individual.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

thanks man, now i understand better.
                would still appreciate if someone gives any method of reducing the chance of nerve damage, if there are any.
                Stats:
                5.25" BPEL
                4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
                4.75" MSEG
                5" BEG

Comment

thanks man, now i understand better.
                  would still appreciate if someone gives any method of reducing the chance of nerve damage, if there are any.
                  Don't worry about it, take it easy, warm up, and don't worry about it. It's not that likely. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...pe-injury.html
                  Nerve damage isn't on that list for a reason.
                  You're more likely to totally believe you destroyed your nerves and have your brain make your body show symptoms of it than actually do it.

Comment

errrr yeah i guess you're right.
                    i guess it's just my paranoid nature
                    thanks again man.
                    Stats:
                    5.25" BPEL
                    4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
                    4.75" MSEG
                    5" BEG

Comment

oh and one last thing if you guys dont mind..
                      i'm circumisized, is there anything that i should differentley becuase of it? any specific safety rules?
                      thanks and sorry for my bad english.
                      Stats:
                      5.25" BPEL
                      4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
                      4.75" MSEG
                      5" BEG

Comment

Nope.