Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin

Hey guys, had a question to ask.

I'm not circumsized, and I'm starting to wonder if when I'm doing any sort of exercises at all if I should pull the foreskin back?

Also at the moment I'm only doing jelqs and stretching ( stretching flaccid penis to the right, left, up , down, straight out ).

While I've never done more than these 2 exercises, I've been doing them for quite a bit so while I don't think I'm at the advanced level, I'm quite around the intermediate level now.

My penis feels about 20-30% more girth since I've started jelqing, but I don't have any noticeable length gains. Any advice on this?

Much appreciated!

bump

Comment

I'm also uncircumcised and I don't pull the foreskin back when I do the exercises. I only do manual stretches and wet jelqs. In my opinion there is no reason to pull the foreskin back but let's see what more experienced members say about this.
      Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
      Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
      Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

meh, still kinda looking for a response. Thanks though, banana!

Comment

Originally posted by theyang750 View Post
          meh, still kinda looking for a response. Thanks though, banana!
          theyang750. Welcome to the PE Gym. Sorry buddy about the delay in getting back to you. O.K. You are doing 2 exercises? How many reps do you do? How many days in a row? Myself, it took about 3 months of doing the 90 day routine before I really started to see measurable gains. Then, I got girth gains first. Length for me was a slower process. Of course I've been at this for over 5 years now and the growth has been amazing. If you can, get on a structured routine and really make the time. You WILL see length gains. As for the foreskin, if it bothers you, hold the skin back at the base and just Jelq with one hand. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
          X