Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What length training is best for a beginner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What length training is best for a beginner?

Hello all,

I've been following a fairly lax regime of 60-80 wet jelqs and kegels throughout the day while I read what to do as a beginner. There is a LOT of information out there, and so far all I've gleaned is:
    1. Warm up critical
    2. Stretch
    3. Kegels
    4. Jelq seems to be used by everyone
    5. Record measurements to log progress

So I took my first measurements, being 6.25" BPEL and my EG is 6"

My two questions are:
    1. Which other measurements are best for keeping a good record? Taking them all seems like it would be arduous for every measurement.
    2. What is the best length training for a beginner? Mind you, my main concern is health, so nothing that is considered dangerous (such as hanging)

I read something about Loss of Tug, and mine is down.

Thanks for your time!
    8/1 BPEL: 6.25" EG 6"

Current goal: BPEL 6.5"
    (very) Longterm goal: BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.5"

Hi and welcome to PEGym!

I recommend doing the JP90 day routine before you do anything else. Here's a link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

However, if you like what you're doing right now, then stick with it and see if you get results. If it ain't working, do the JP90. Otherwise, stick with it. And to answer your questions:

1) Most people take BPEL AND NBPEL. I recommend doing both. Measure your EG at the base and mid shaft. You can measure directly under the head too, but I never do. Most other people don't either.

2) I think most people now don't believe in the LOT theory. Try it out if you want, but you don't really need to follow it. Of course, some other people may disagree. Best length training for a beginner? If you don't want to do the JP90 and would like to try your own routine before doing it, then do what you're doing now. Warm up for 10 minutes at least every time. Do nice slow jelqs (about 5 seconds) and don't count how many you do. Rather, dedicate a certain portion of your workout to them (say 10-15 minutes or so) and focus on doing good quality jelqs rather than a ton of crappy ones. Good luck and post if you need any more help!
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Most people just measure BPEL and EG but I also do NBPEL to make sure that my fat loss program is working.

You're going for length so always strech before doing jelqs and jelq at a low erection (30-50%).

The LOT theory has been disproven!!!

Raider

Comment

I found myself questioning the same thing, Paradigm. I also went with the LOT theory, only to get discouraged with the fact that according to the theory, if your LOT is at 6:00 (down, like myself) then you will have a much harder time seeing gains. I got advice here from the gym to check out the TGC theory.

According to this theory, if your flaccid stretched length is within + or - 0.5'' of your erect length, then your tunica is your limiting factor. However, if your stretched length exceeds your erect length by more than 0.5'', then most likely it is your smooth muscle which is your limiting factor. The exercises you do should target your limiting factor, whichever it may be.

This link is what helped me, you should find everything you are questioning. Best of luck!

FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN! TGC Theory Explained! - CheekyCherry Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Comment

Originally posted by raider View Post
          Most people just measure BPEL and EG but I also do NBPEL to make sure that my fat loss program is working.

You're going for length so always strech before doing jelqs and jelq at a low erection (30-50%).

The LOT theory has been disproven!!!

Raider
          What about the TGC theory?
          The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Working...
          X