Strange feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange feeling

Hey guys. I've been on JP's routine for 2 weeks now and i gotta say, i Love This shit! Ny flaccid is alot bigger and my eq is rocking!! Thing is, lately I've been having a Strange itching feeling right under my glans (inside of the penis) after a workout. It's Not a pain and i havn't seen any decrease in eq or size and its completely gone the next day but shows up again after a workout. U guys Got any idea what's wrong? I've veen thinking Bout taking a week break. Any thoughts?
    July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
    Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
    Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
    Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

I don't know what it is but I sometimes get this itch as well but it goes away after I wash my lubricant off completely.

Make sure that you are not allergic to the lubricang you are using! I was always having this itch and it turns out I had an allergic reaction to this lotion I was using back in december, and it was so swollen my girth was around 6 inches flaccid....I'm right at 5-5.1

Raider

Comment

I had the same strange itching at the same location; it went away in a couple of days.
      I use shea butter with cocoa after each warm down.

Comment

Maybe some lotion is getting into your urethra?
        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I don't think it has to do with lotion getting in to urethra; I was not even using any lotions when I had this problem

Comment

Working...
          X