Edging begginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging begginner

just added edging on the rest days of my sessions...a 20minutes session!

4days per week PE session (about 50minutes) and the other 3 supposed rest days i do some edging (20minutes). Nothing wrong with this?

Yesterday was my first time on edge

1- Is really necessary any type of warm up before edging like PE?

2-Well, I did some mistakes because I masturbated myself on the head I stopped at the PONR with strong kegel or just stopping the movement (quite a great mental exercise)... There are any benefits of not masturbating the head ? it seemed like if I masturbate the head its very quickly to get to the PONR, however if I dont masturbate it its really quite hard and takes lots of time.

3- As long as I hitted the PONR and stopped the cum from explode, some pre-cum went out and at the end of the session I simply
    couldnt get back to near 90% erection again,I hitted hard and hard but it seemed like I had already cummed but that didnīt happen.
    Is this the purposal of edging right? Make you resistant and gather stamina?

thanks
    Starting size:
    5.7 bpel
    4.7 girth

Current size:
    5.9 bpel (+0.2)
    4.9 girth (+0.2)

Time of PE - 4months

Originally posted by stylish_77 View Post
    just added edging on the rest days of my sessions...a 20minutes session!

4days per week PE session (about 50minutes) and the other 3 supposed rest days i do some edging (20minutes). Nothing wrong with this?

Yesterday was my first time on edge

1- Is really necessary any type of warm up before edging like PE?

2-Well, I did some mistakes because I masturbated myself on the head I stopped at the PONR with strong kegel or just stopping the movement (quite a great mental exercise)... There are any benefits of not masturbating the head ? it seemed like if I masturbate the head its very quickly to get to the PONR, however if I dont masturbate it its really quite hard and takes lots of time.

3- As long as I hitted the PONR and stopped the cum from explode, some pre-cum went out and at the end of the session I simply
    couldnt get back to near 90% erection again,I hitted hard and hard but it seemed like I had already cummed but that didnīt happen.

Is this the purposal of edging right? Make you resistant and gather stamina?

thanks
    That happened to me too. It was like if I had cummed and I couldn't even get it back 70%. Are you supposed to stop as soon as you feel that tingling feeling? I do it until I feel the cum about to come out then stop.

Comment

Edging is a large area and has many methods and intents.

However the begining point is usually stop/start. Masturbate until you reach a given arousal point stop relax ,resume until you agin get to desired arousal point and so on until desired time is complete, then ejaculate. Over time you develop enough control to get closer and closer to ponr ie higher arousal level. During this process ,you should start to recognise what is happening that increases arousal, so the way you masturbate ,mental thoughts etc.

Over time this may lead you into kegel edging but that is beyond the scope of this post.

It is not usually necessary to warm up for edging.

Comment

Hmm pre cum , it is possible you had partial ejaculation, this would explain the loss of erection. This would normally be accompanied by at least a light orgasm though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Hmm pre cum , it is possible you had partial ejaculation, this would explain the loss of erection. This would normally be accompanied by at least a light orgasm though.
          Yeh it was partial ejaculation but nothing special in terms of orgasm...

I will keep edging on rest days and just stop masturbating going back to the base and stop instead of doing a strong kegel to retain the cum.

Keep it up*
          Starting size:
          5.7 bpel
          4.7 girth

Current size:
          5.9 bpel (+0.2)
          4.9 girth (+0.2)

Time of PE - 4months

Comment

Working...
          X