Is My Routin A Bit Much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is My Routin A Bit Much?

1. I start of by getting in the shower,I'll wrap with hot water for about 5 to 15 minutes.

2. Once Iam lose enough I'll start my Dry jekquels 5 sets x 100 reps with wraping
    in between sets for 3 to 5 minutes,I'll griep at the base with a pretty strong okay ring griep,
    I'll go all the way up till my skin gose over my head and back down, I can feel the blood going
    into my head,I can see my head get really fat like its going to burst,It feels real good.
    I'll do this with 80 to 90 % Erict. In all 25 to 30 minutes.

3. Next I'll go into my clock strechs with 100 kegels pumps,I'll do 2 sets with 100 kegel pumps each,
    I'll strech straight out 2 sets x 100 kegel pums each,to the left,to the right,pointing down,and pointing up,In all
    10 sets x 100 reps of kegel pumps each. About 20 to 25 minutes in all,after that I'll do a warm down with shower
    head on for about 10 to 15 minutes.

4. Last but not least,I'll get out of the shower and put on my FastSiez Extender for about 3 to 4 hrs.
    I really get sore from all this, It feels real good.

So us my routin a bit to much, M-F on S-S off 5 days on 2 days off.
    Weekends off so I can rest.

Way over doing it! You are looking at a lot of problems! You should go to the forum section and read on some beginner routines before you injure yourself.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Holy grammar fail Bathman!

From what I gathered, that is a bit too much for a beginner. As JF suggested, check out the beginner section for some tried and true beginner conditioning routines.

Comment

STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
        :rolleyes:

Comment

You're going to get problems for sure. Maybe not now but could be months down the line
          Starting:
          15/7/11
          EL: 7"
          EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
          EL: 7.3
          EG: 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by myboys2631 View Post
            1. I start of by getting in the shower,I'll wrap with hot water for about 5 to 15 minutes.

2. Once Iam lose enough I'll start my Dry jekquels 5 sets x 100 reps with wraping
            in between sets for 3 to 5 minutes,I'll griep at the base with a pretty strong okay ring griep,
            I'll go all the way up till my skin gose over my head and back down, I can feel the blood going
            into my head,I can see my head get really fat like its going to burst,It feels real good.
            I'll do this with 80 to 90 % Erict. In all 25 to 30 minutes.

3. Next I'll go into my clock strechs with 100 kegels pumps,I'll do 2 sets with 100 kegel pumps each,
            I'll strech straight out 2 sets x 100 kegel pums each,to the left,to the right,pointing down,and pointing up,In all
            10 sets x 100 reps of kegel pumps each. About 20 to 25 minutes in all,after that I'll do a warm down with shower
            head on for about 10 to 15 minutes.

4. Last but not least,I'll get out of the shower and put on my FastSiez Extender for about 3 to 4 hrs.
            I really get sore from all this, It feels real good.

So us my routin a bit to much, M-F on S-S off 5 days on 2 days off.
            Weekends off so I can rest.
            Man I thought this was a joke. If this is really your routine I think you are lucky to still have a penis.
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Working...
            X