Seriously worried....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously worried....

Alright, so I haven't PE'd or Masterbated for about 2 months, I even stopped myself from thinking about things that might cause erections.
    It helps and my penis heals a bit during the day but if I get an erection my penis has some VERY red spots appear( they are almost invisible when I am flaccid).
    I have put a hot cloth several times a day everyday but my night erections make the red spots appear again. It wouldn't bother me that much except on extremely hard erections I get a tearing feeling and it gets even redder. Is there anything possible?

sounds like you injured yourself. You need to step up treatment. apply warm compresses to your penis daily, for at least 1/2 hour. Now is that a numbing tingleing pain you feel.

Also is your penis dry and scaly?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No, its more like like a tearing/numb feeling and yes my penis is scaly.

Comment

Scorpion my man! I don't know if there is some background to this story which I missed, such as exactly what you did to your penis (sorry), but could you explain what happened and why you took a break in the first place?

Thanks, hombre, and I hope all clears up.
        Physiological Indicators (the original post)
        :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Alright, so I haven't PE'd or Masterbated for about 2 months, I even stopped myself from thinking about things that might cause erections.
          It helps and my penis heals a bit during the day but if I get an erection my penis has some VERY red spots appear( they are almost invisible when I am flaccid).
          I have put a hot cloth several times a day everyday but my night erections make the red spots appear again. It wouldn't bother me that much except on extremely hard erections I get a tearing feeling and it gets even redder. Is there anything possible?
          I think it is a skin problem on your shaft. Do you Jelq with soap? Stop the warming, this is drying out the skin. Get yourself some good Vitamin E lotion, use this 3-4 times a day and I'll bet your problem clears up. Good Luck.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
            Scorpion my man! I don't know if there is some background to this story which I missed, such as exactly what you did to your penis (sorry), but could you explain what happened and why you took a break in the first place?

Thanks, hombre, and I hope all clears up.
            Hey thanks.
            I don't think you missed much( I made like 2-3 threads on the subject) but I think I might have injured myself because I pulled on my shaft for stretching and jelqed passed my glans( I had bad instructions from another website).
            I will start putting lotion like Jon said and it seems to be slightly improving since I killed any erotic thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Hey thanks.
              I don't think you missed much( I made like 2-3 threads on the subject) but I think I might have injured myself because I pulled on my shaft for stretching and jelqed passed my glans( I had bad instructions from another website).
              I will start putting lotion like Jon said and it seems to be slightly improving since I killed any erotic thoughts.
              Aha. Are you the fellow who linked that dude who had a water balloon and was demonstrating different PE techniques, some of which were dangerous?

If you could describe in more detail why you are refraining from masturbating and erections, it would help.

I think you need to have some erections, and night wood. Try exercising. I'm sure you will be OK eventually.

Do you feel pain? and if so, where?

Good luck.
              Physiological Indicators (the original post)
              :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
              X