New here....Need Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here....Need Help!!!

Ok so I'm new here..and..I'm lost. I mean I don't know what routine to follow, the Beginner 90 Days Routine or the exercises you suggest on the Beginner's Guide? I know the main exercise is the jelq but Which routine is more effective, or are they the same? Also, how much girth and length can I expect to gain? How long will it take (if I am constant of course)? Is it safe? Is it possible to gain more than 1 inch, let's say 2 inches or more?

As you can see I have a lot of questions...I would really appreciate it if you answer them. Thanks!!!

Hello, let's see if I can help you with what I've learned

Each routine depends on the person; everyone's routine is just a bit different. The beginner's routine is something you should follow until you figure out what works best for you. You can't expect to put on two inches in about three months; gains are made by continuous effort and determination. Everybody gains at a different rate, but you can expect to see gains if you commit yourself!

Hope that helps

Comment

How many days a week is it recommendable to do my routine?

Comment

You can follow the routine that is on the guide and see how that works. The recommended for that routine is 1 day on, 1 day off.
        Good luck with PE.
        Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
        Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
        Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
        X