Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about "passive" all day hanging

Hello,

I am new to PE and have been experimenting with a lot of the beginner routines involving kegels and jelqing. I read a post about a method of hanging using lighter weights for hours at a time (e.g. a padlock, fishing weights), and basically going about your daily business with the weight constantly attached to your dick. Has anybody had any success using a similar method? as opposed to using heavier weights and setting aside time for intensive sessions.

I guess in some ways this contradicts the "no pain no gain" theory, but I'd imagine that this method will allow for more "hangtime", and if used in combination with other methods, might bring good results...I would really appreciate an opinion from someone more knowledgeable about penis physiology and PE in general.

Thank you in advance, this forum has given me new hope as my dick size is apparently causing relationship problems.

Hello Paizuri, i can remember reading this guys progress thread from a few months back and he was using an expensive circle device and it did seem to work for him. So if you can manage to make the bikers passive all day stretcher then it could be worth a try.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...le-device.html

Comment

Hi, thanx for the link...looks like this guy had some success and I found a goodsized padlock so I will give it a try in combo with other exercises. Appreciate it!

Comment

I use my vacExtender mod kit as both an extender (2 - 3 hours/day at home) and as an ADS with 16 oz weights (4 - 5 hours/day both home and away). I have gained about 1/2" erect and 1" stretched flaccid. Can't attribute my gain to one or the other, but could be the combination of both or, more probably, a combination of extending, weights, stretching, pumping, and other PE techniques.

I use a combination of a golf weight and a fishing weight but I like the idea of a single pad lock.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X