Root of penis problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root of penis problem?

I've been PEing for about 2 months now. I have been doing the 90 day routine but have gone to 5 days on and 2 days rest. I have noticed recently that the root of my penis is about an 1/8 of an inch smaller than the middle of my shaft. Is this normal process with PE exercises? I would appreciate any feedback in this matter because my wife is a little worried about this.

I think you mean to say the "base" of your penis. This is called the baseball bat effect. Check out this link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...at-effect.html. It'll give you a good amount of information.

Raider

Comment

Thanks Raider for the info. I hope that this is the beginner's syndrome. How long could this take to correct this problem. I guess it will cure itself with time. Should I be slowing down my exercises or should I just keep doing my normal routine.

Comment

Poor technique and too low of an erection level can promote baseball bat effect.

When the inner penis is encouraged through PE to become the outer penis, the base shaft measurement will increase. If you look at the anatomy of the penis you'll see how it widens inside the body. This would combat baseball bat effect to some extent over time.

Comment

Working...
        X