Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no feeling from stretch

I feel like stretching is doing nothing!help

Please explain what you mean by "doing nothing" and how are you stretching?

Comment

I put my hands under the glans in reverse grip and pull outward

Comment

Are you feeling pain? And what do you mean by doing something?

Comment

If you are stretching flaccid or 10 to 20 percent errect; please answer yourself with Yes/No to the following
          1. Does it stretch your penis and increases the length?
          2. Use your one hand, one finger, and push the base in the middle (CS) and then use other hand with OK grip to stretch; do you feel some tensions at the base?
          3. When you are done with your stretching routines; does your penis look a littlet longer?

If the answer to any of the the above is "Yes" then your stretches are doing something. If your concern is that it is not getting longer then it takes time.

Comment

How long have you been workout and whats your routin?

Comment

It really doesn't matter how long he has been working out or what his routine like. He has already mentioned how he stretches which is normal.

I think his problem is something differnt; he is either not feeling the stretch at all of he could be think that it should have made his penis longer...

Comment

You know when you stretch your groin..or any other muscle how you feel slight tension?Yeah I feel nothing with stretches.
                To Malam,I have a temporary increase in length but my girth lowers,

Comment

dude grith can't get smaller or lower. You feel lower because you might gain ni length but your grith is same. Try JP's 90 Day routine. Use streches and jelqs as well so you can gain in both length and grith.
                  Remmeber one thing friend, Give it some time you gonna change something in you for life time it'll take time don't lose motivation. If somthing ain't working for you change the routine. Add more intensity or look what suits you the best. everybody have different types of body like many bodybuilders get huge naturally and many can't get that huge even by the suppelemnts they gotta work hard to achieve something. Deal with it just don't lose the motivation.
                  Best of luck mate........ !
                  July 19th 2011
                  FL = 4.2"
                  FG= 3.7"
                  BPLEL= 5.9"
                  BPLEG= 5.1"

Comment

1. Swithc to JP's 90 Day Routines.
                    2. Do not over do stretches or jelq or whatever you do with your routines.

Comment

Working...
                    X