Health and curve advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health and curve advice

My wife and I are satisfied with my length and girth. I am BPEL 6 and EG 5.5. I have a curve up and to the right that I would like
    to share a photo to have some one say if it is normal. But I do not know how to post a photo. It has been this way all my life.

I am 52 years old and in good health and have started to have some slowness in getting an erection. It is nothing that the wife
    cannot get going in a minute or so. So I think this might be normal also.

What I would like is a routine for penis health. straightening the curve would be neat also.
    8/17/2011 Beginning date
    BPEL 6.5
    EG 5.5
    BPFSL 5.75
    FL:4
    FG:4

11/22/2011 Current
    BPEL:6.5
    EG: 6
    FL:5
    FG:5

My Progress Log

Goals: Improved EQ, penis health

If you search this site; you will find some good postings and the way some members have straightened thier curves.

Comment

I have tried some searches with different terms and do not find what I am looking for. Hopefully someone with my issue will read this and reply.
      8/17/2011 Beginning date
      BPEL 6.5
      EG 5.5
      BPFSL 5.75
      FL:4
      FG:4

11/22/2011 Current
      BPEL:6.5
      EG: 6
      FL:5
      FG:5

My Progress Log

Goals: Improved EQ, penis health

Comment

Um I don't have your problem but I think this is what your looking for:

Side Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
        My log of greatness
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

I've just searched and found this:

"In the Top Performers thread, in the Success Forum, there's a section of guys who successfully straightened their penis, and what different techniques each of them used to achieve it. You'll see that there are a number of different exercises that can be used to straighten a curved penis."

Comment

Your aspect can acquaint a lot about the bloom of the spine. When you accept poor posture, this generally correlates to aberrant alignment of the spine. The back has a able affiliation to the academician and analgesic bond which accomplish up the axial afraid arrangement or ascendancy centermost for the body. When you accept poor aspect this can advance to an ailing back which causes an all-embracing accident of bloom in the body.

Comment

Working...
            X