Can't have an erection after doing kegel. pls help :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't have an erection after doing kegel. pls help :(

I started doing kegel 2 weeks ago. Did it almost everyday for 5 minutes each day, sometimes more. Last night, I read somewhere that to effectively train PC muscle, I have to hold my muscle when ejaculation. My penis felt so weird after that, The muscle below the penis feels ticklish and I felt my orgasm was not enough. The next day, I saw some white stuff went out of my penis after I pee, Is this retrogade ejaculation? Now I try to masturbate but I can't get an erection, it feels so ticklish. Did I overdo Kegel? Its only been a day though and I can't go see a doctor.

You need to give yourself rest days when doing kegals. Working out every day will just lead to over training and the symptoms you're experiencing. Give yourself a few days off from kegaling and any PE activity and you should be fine.

Comment

I hope so.

Comment

1 thing I noticed that I seemed to leak small amount of urine... and when Im done peeing, I always contract my muscle to remove the extra bit of urine, but now, i cant seems to be able to do it.

Hopefully this is just temporary setbacks. I sometimes feel discomfort at the bottom of my penis. Thats what worries me the most.

Comment

Because you overworked a muscle, let it rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hey12345 View Post
            1 thing I noticed that I seemed to leak small amount of urine... and when Im done peeing, I always contract my muscle to remove the extra bit of urine, but now, i cant seems to be able to do it.

Hopefully this is just temporary setbacks. I sometimes feel discomfort at the bottom of my penis. Thats what worries me the most.
            Rest. You worked your pelvic floor muscles to death with no rest.

Comment

Yes you did overwork it ,yes rest will cure it yes you should have rest days. Another thing kegel routines should include reverse kegels.

Comment

Its the second day and I still feel the discomfort if I sit for too long. I had a weak erection when I woke up this morning, so thats a good sign. but Im still scare. Is it possible to damage any nerve for holding kegel when orgasm? because its the first time I hold kegel when orgasm.

Comment

As I keep saying trying for dry orgasm is something that should be trained up to. The worst thing I have heard of happening, is a muscle spasm in the pelvic floor and that is quite treatable. Anxiety on the other hand, can be a real problem and hard to treat

Comment

hey guys. yesterday was the worst day ever, its very painful and I almost cried because of it. Today have been better, the pain subsidise and come and goes but Im still scared to have an ejaculation. Have anyone suffers the same symptoms as me? How long does it usually takes for the muscle to recovers? Im scared that I could not ejaculate anymore.

Edit: I just tried to hold my PC when I go peeing(just to check), It takes a harder effort to stop the flow of my urine. The muscles felt so weak, eventhough I could stop it halfway. when I released the muscle, the flow just stopped. I have to do reverse kegel to let it flow again. is this a sign of weakness or did I damaged anything? How long more should I let it rest?
                    Hey12345
                    Last edited by Hey12345; 08-22-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Hey 12345 . If you can , and have a rice sock or something similar , sit on it with it between your legs .
                      This will target those muscles that need the heat to calm down .
                      You've just over done the kegals , that's all .
                      Relax !!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Hey guys, its been a week. It was fine yesterday but then the soreness is back today. It might be because I accidently squeeze the muscle a few times yesterday. Is there any tips to stop the accidental squeeze?

Comment

Hey guys, its been a week. It was fine yesterday but then the soreness is back today. It might be because I accidently squeeze the muscle a few times yesterday. Is there any tips to stop the accidental squeeze?
                          Don't touch it, have a day when you don't even think about the organ. I've hurt myself in the same way a few times just don't touch the thing at all I promise.

Comment

Yes, there are.

LEAVE YOUR PENIS ALONE!
                            Do not kegal, do not masturbate. When you urinate, don't force it out. You can't get better unless you rest.

Comment

A week without orgasm is super hard. Penis getting erection for no reason, how many days or weeks before I can have sex?

Comment

Working...
                              X