Need help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help plz

Hi I have been on a PE routine for 4 months now so far with little success. Well actually i am not sure if I gained or if my erection quality improved because I started at 5.5 erect length and now i am slightly under 6.0. When I was 5.5 erect length I never achieved hard erections now I can if aroused. My mid girth has stayed at 5.15 maybe gained a little but nothing noticeable.

My routine for the 4 months was 15 min warm up sometimes 30 in a hot bath tub. 4 sets of stretches left,right,down, and up. I started at 30 seconds each side now I am at 1 min and 10 seconds. Then I do 370 jelqs but I started doing 300 jelqs. When I first started jelqing each stroke was really short maybe 1 second couple weeks ago i started doing 3 second strokes making my jelqing session last 30 min. I then do 90 v jelqs I don't do more cause I feel like they don't help me they just make my sides really hard even when flaccid. I continue with a edging/ballooning session. In the beginning it would take me 30 min to reach ponr I had good control and wouldn't ejaculation at all. My Penis felt good and plump. Now after starting a kegel/reverse kegel routine I can only go for 15 min until I reach ponr. I can't control my ejaculation at all I feel way to aroused and ejaculate almost every session. I do 50 kegels and then 50 reverse kegels so I can balance it out. When I do reverse kegels only I can go for 30 mins until i reach ponr.

Another thing that is bothering me is that after I finish strecthing I get a hard flaccid my penis shrinks and becomes hard at the sides. Also after I ejaculate I get a hard flaccid. I have never had any pain when jelqing. Im really looking to gain alot in length an girth so any help will be greatly appreciated. If anyone can tell me why im not really gaining, why I get a hard flaccid after strecthing and ejaculating, why after starting a kegel routine I reach ponr quickly and have horrible ejaculation control. Also if anyone can help modify my routine and give me more ideas because I have no clue really if what im doing is right. Thank you in advance for any helpful posts.

Some people makes gains very fast and others have gains that come over a long period of time. PE is a very slow process, you just gotta be patient. You might be overtraining with the amount of jelqs that you are doing. You should be shooting for quality, not quantity. I honestly think that 75-100 jelqs at 5-10 seconds per stroke are much more beneficial than a bunch of 3 seconds jelqs.

You should take a week off from PE and let your dick rest. When you come back, cut back on your jelqs..Less is more so you don't need to be doing 300+ jelqs to get a good workout. Trying going for 10 minutes of solid 5 second (minimum) jelqs.

What is your Bone Pressed Flaccid Strech Lenght (BPFSL) measurement?

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to get back to me that way or if you have any other questions.

Raider

Comment

My BPFSL is 6.2 inches.

Comment

I think raider is on target here. You probably started out too vigorously. Sometimes less is more. I started out jelqing only five minutes a day and built up very slowly.

I would also take time off-maybe three weeks to a month. I can't help you with the ejaculations. That is age-induced. You are obviously young and your cock wants to pop right away. Say, "Thank you, dear Lord (Mother Nature, whatever)," that you do not suffer from lack of the male hormone, Testosterone.

I would slow down and let some time pass. While you are waiting to start up again, do some more reading. Study as many threads and routines as you can, especially by the younger people who were most successful.

Big Al started in his late teens or early twenties. You might read his blogs and routines. Figure out how old the veterans were when they started and p.m. THEM!!! or post on their threads.

Comment

You mention nothing of rest days ,this could be the issue.
          Is your kegel /rk kegel work done inside edging?

Comment

Yes that is alot of jelquing and the stretches at a minute and ten seconds a piece is a pretty good stretch to say the least. i would assume(I know what they say) that ifyou have slowed your jelques and lengthened your stretch you have probably upped the intensity of your jelques ti a choke hold and you may be trying to pull your glans clean off. those seem to be what many do, try to more harder and longer and the result is not good and you get what you are explaining. I am clearly speculating but I think that the posters before me have given you fantastic advice. Take a break and then move forward.

Raider, you have been repped!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Pegasus I sent you a pm. Also when I started I went off the jp 90 routine and I just realized I read it wrong because it stated that both hands count as 1 jelq(total 150 jelqs) thought that added up to 300 jelqs. It is going to be really hard to lay off of PE for awhile because i am basically addicted to it. Is their anyway i can maybe just decrease my jelqs add more warm up time and keep going?

Comment

Being addicted is a good reason to give it a rest.

Comment

well what are you trying to do? exactly? 370 jelq a day or 300? and for 4 month you didn't gain any girth ? well just for the record, girls are more into girth not length, so you are gaining length because you are doing it right, but 1 second stroke jelq? you wasted your time, you need 3 second stroke , i do 200 stroke each one 3 second , i finish in 1 hour, take it slow, enjoy it , your doing alot of things , which you dont need to do all this, seriously!!! just do 200 jelq a day 3 second each stroke,

For me i am not into length much, i Stretch a bit, not focusing alot , look at my status , no length because i dont want, and i am not doing it much, infact i am not measuring length , but girth i gain much, from 5.3 to 5.6 inches , so just get focus low amount of jelq 200 max 2 days on 1 day off each stroke 3 seconds , Never ever believe if you do 7 days non stop you will gain, then your wrong

When you over train any thing in your body, your body will fight back , to defend it self , believe it or not, take it slow , warming up 30 minutes why 5 to 10 is enough , 2 DAYS on 1 day off , leave your penis a little bit man, you are doing alot of things , just relax the man , other wise he will fuck you up trust me , if injury happened, god forbid , you will regret it , have a nice day
                  Start in 07.07.2011
                  BPEL 6.8
                  NBEL 6.3
                  5.2 girth
                  -------------
                  Current BPEL 6.8
                  Current Girth 5.4

next measurement is on 07.09.2011
                  -------------
                  Goal
                  BPEL 7.5 length
                  6.2 Girth

Keep your shit together mate....

Comment

Originally posted by DoWorkDaily View Post
                    My BPFSL is 6.2 inches.
                    That's a sign that your tunica is your limiting factor man. Just take a break and and come back light, then begin excercies that will strech your tunica.

Good luck man!

Raider

Comment

I have had a 2 week break should I take more time off or can I restart PE? Also is this a good routine to start back up with

30 minute warm up in hot tub
                      stretches- not sure how long need help with this
                      5 or 10 minute in hot tub
                      50 jelqs 5 second stroke each. Increase by 5 jelqs every week and increase the stroke by 1 second every 2 weeks.
                      ballooning/edging for 1 hour
                      warm down 30 minute in hot tub

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
                      X