Observations and need clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observations and need clarification

After practising squeezing the BC muscles, i realised that i can shoot further, but one thing, i have abstain from sex for 1 week. Is this due to kegel exercise that i can shoot further or becoz i had a long rest and my BC muscle is fresh and not tired?

I can last a little longer having sex, but when it comes to masturbation, after a few minutes of soft strokes, i started to increase speed and within 10 seconds i offload. Any reason for this?

Does imagination helps to prolong ejaculation? For example, i imagine that i can last 10 mins in bed, everyday, when it comes to real intercourse it actually helps to last 10 mins. anyone tried this before?

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
    After practising squeezing the BC muscles, i realised that i can shoot further, but one thing, i have abstain from sex for 1 week. Is this due to kegel exercise that i can shoot further or becoz i had a long rest and my BC muscle is fresh and not tired?

I can last a little longer having sex, but when it comes to masturbation, after a few minutes of soft strokes, i started to increase speed and within 10 seconds i offload. Any reason for this?

Does imagination helps to prolong ejaculation? For example, i imagine that i can last 10 mins in bed, everyday, when it comes to real intercourse it actually helps to last 10 mins. anyone tried this before?
    I would think that you can shoot farther because of both reasons. You're strengthening a muscle ... and then giving it rest so that it can perform as best it can.

I'm not sure if you picturing yourself lasting longer will actually help you to last longer. Maybe if you think about something that is not sexy to distract you from finishing.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
    X