Low spirits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low spirits

My friend was talking about his huge penis and how he once had to take a girl to the emergency room because it was so big. It tore her, or something. I dunno.

That made me feel like such crap. My penis is about 6.5 inches... which is average. But I wish I was big enough that caution would be necessary, lest I send a girl to the hospital for mal-use of major hardware.
    Toadstool
    Last edited by Toadstool; 08-20-2011, 02:34 PM.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

No he did not & this should not be your aspiration in life.

This kind of comment is not something that a guy who did have a big cock would say.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
      My friend was talking about his huge penis and how he once had to take a girl to the emergency room because it was so big. It tore her, or something. I dunno.

That made me feel like such crap. My penis is about 6.5 inches... which is average. But I wish I could send a girl to the hospital for mal-use of major hardware.
      I am just going to ask you this once, I shouldnt but I have to. Is that really something you would like to do to a girl? I have to say that comments like this will not get you very far here, build a big dick-Cool, knowing how to use it-priceless. being and a*% bag who wishes to hurt woman cause hes so "manly" -stupid!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        I am just going to ask you this once, I shouldnt but I have to. Is that really something you would like to do to a girl? I have to say that comments like this will not get you very far here, build a big dick-Cool, knowing how to use it-priceless. being and a*% bag who wishes to hurt woman cause hes so "manly" -stupid!
        Nononono, I'm sorry - I totally misrepresented myself. That's not what I'm aiming to do. I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt anybody, especially women. I'm doing these exercises for me, because I would like to see gains. I'm doing it for the women I'm with, because I know that it's an added bonus. I do not... DO NOT want to hurt people.

But the idea that my member could be dangerous to some ... "use with caution"... "must be at least this tall to ride" ... Is an alluring idea.

Comment

I edited my post. the way I worded it totally made m sound like an asshole. Please don't think that I'm like that >_<

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
            No he did not & this should not be your aspiration in life.

This kind of comment is not something that a guy who did have a big cock would say.
            It's not my aspiration in life to send anyone to an emergency room. That's not what I'm saying.

That comment isn't what someone with a big cock would say? Are you so sure? Why do you say that?
            He said it in front of his g/f who didn't protest. He's also a little narcissistic, so it didn't strike me as odd that he'd fawn over himself.

Comment

I edited my post. the way I worded it totally made m sound like an asshole. Please don't think that I'm like that >_<
              It was worded pretty badly but hey, everbody gets a chance to clarify once and a while, Your still cool. By the way I have to ask you one question. Whos the best hockey team in Ontario? Darryl Sittler was my idol growing up in detroit (the wings sucked when I was a kid) but My mom was a habs fan
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Perhaps I should rephrase also Toadstool - it struck me as someone protesting too much (your friend).

It reminded me of the things my friends would have said when we were 14 years old.

I could be wrong, but Welcome & good luck with your gains.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

6.5 is almost an inch above average. He was lying or he stabbed her during love-making. With a knife. Or anything sharp. Not a penis.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It was worded pretty badly but hey, everbody gets a chance to clarify once and a while, Your still cool. By the way I have to ask you one question. Whos the best hockey team in Ontario? Darryl Sittler was my idol growing up in detroit (the wings sucked when I was a kid) but My mom was a habs fan
                    HAHA The best hockey team? Depends on who you ask. Some people are huge leafs fans, others are habs ... I'm not much of a hockey fan myself. I never got into the scene of watching other people play sports. I'm more of a hands-on kinda guy ... Watching others chase a puck or ball around always put me to sleep.

Yeah, it was worded badly. Sorry about that. Really made me look bad, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                      6.5 is almost an inch above average. He was lying or he stabbed her during love-making. With a knife. Or anything sharp. Not a penis.
                      Really? You think so? You don't think someone could be so big and two people so drunk that something tears? ...

6.5 is above average? Damn. All this time I thought i was sitting on the average line. Still looks small to me.

Comment

If I was a girl (or even as a guy for that matter) and my partner sent me to the hospital because they TORE something in me, I can guarantee you I wouldn't come back for more. On the other hand, if the sex was enjoyable, not only due to physical features, but because of skill, I guarantee it would happen again very soon.

Bottom line is read through a couple threads on this website and your mindset about "being bigger is always better" or whatever will change
                        Good luck!
                        9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
                          If I was a girl (or even as a guy for that matter) and my partner sent me to the hospital because they TORE something in me, I can guarantee you I wouldn't come back for more. On the other hand, if the sex was enjoyable, not only due to physical features, but because of skill, I guarantee it would happen again very soon.

Bottom line is read through a couple threads on this website and your mindset about "being bigger is always better" or whatever will change
                          Good luck!
                          I have read some of those threads, where men ask women and the bottom line is how you use it and everything else that plays into it. I even know from personal experience that penis size plays a small role. To women, being good in bed encompasses a lot more than an old in-out.

I don't know why it bothers me when someone says they have a big dick.
                          Well, I can guess.

I wanted to vent. haha, thanks for 'listening'

Comment

That made me feel like such crap. My penis is about 6.5 inches... which is average. But I wish I was big enough that caution would be necessary, lest I send a girl to the hospital for mal-use of major hardware.

I heard and saw the same bullshit when I was in the seventh grade, pre-pubescent--and this asshole farm kid, who had been held back for two years was in the changing room after gym, with us small penis, pre-pub boys. He had blood on his underwear--said he got it from breaking this girl's cherry with his enormous cock (in our minds). What a piece of shit! He's probably still swaggering around this earth with his big dick.

Most women, if they had any sense, would run screaming when they spotted it. I spend twenty minutes to a half hour warming the Mrs. up for mine. Thank the good Lord, I have enough sense to do that. I'm sure that asshole didn't and still doesn't, if he's even still around.

P.S. 6.5" is ABOVE average--hear me, pal? ABOVE average.

Comment

Working...
                            X