What the hell, this is getting me mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell, this is getting me mad

Alright I took about over 2 weeks off of PE. I masturbated onlt twice throughout those 2 weeks. Today I wanted to start again, so as soon as I warm up not even a minute into the warm up, my flaccid gets all small and hard. I warmed up witrh a warm wash cloth (not even hot). I dont understand why my flaccid is always getting hard and small like that. I rest it enough, I take supplements, and it keeps doing it. The only thing I really want right now is a good hanging flaccid, and its always small and hard. The only time its soft and hanging is when I gotta piss then it goes right back to smaller.

Well, keep heating your unit maybe for longer peroids of time until it is loose and limber and do lots of stretching like 30 mins to an hour and 10 - 20 mins of thorough jelqs i have a pretty large flacid and those even increase my flacid

Comment

If it gets soft when you need to pee, maybe you should be doing reverse kegels?
      13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
      10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

Oh and try edging for 30 minutes.. and i mean the part where you are close to orgasming and you keep the good feeling going without releasing you sprem... after even though its tempting DO NOT ejaculate your flacid will be huge the nextday and you will be horny as a bull so you will keep getting half erections and you can walk around like your Jonah falcon

Comment

Working...
        X