Long Term, after I quit PE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Term, after I quit PE...

I've read a couple of posts by people who say that the size of your penis will shrink after you stop doing PE.
    But I've also read some articles that say people who have stopped for 10+ years keep the gains they worked for.

I'd like some clarification ... Are they 100% going to stay?
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

If you quit completely, you will probably lose a good bit of your gains. It really depends on how much youve gained though. If you have huge gains, it would take a long time to lose it all.
    Starting Size 8/2011
    BPEL 5.7", EG 4.9"

Current Size 9/2011
    BPEL 5.75", EG 5.2"

Goal
    BPEL 7.5", EG 6"

Comment

Well fuck. Then what's the point?

Where do you get that info? I've read different things on here
      Toadstool
      Last edited by Toadstool; 08-25-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Awww you have to keep it up?
        It's like any work...
        Keep healthy you run, you keep lifting to keep muscle. So why should it be different. It's a lighter routine, lighter amount, but you should still be doing it for the health benefits.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          Awww you have to keep it up?
          It's like any work...
          Keep healthy you run, you keep lifting to keep muscle. So why should it be different. It's a lighter routine, lighter amount, but you should still be doing it for the health benefits.
          Some random person said we have to keep it up. That doesn't mean it's absolutely true.
          I'll look into it some more. I'm pretty sure I read a few things that says it is permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
            Some random person said we have to keep it up. That doesn't mean it's absolutely true.
            I'll look into it some more. I'm pretty sure I read a few things that says it is permanent.
            NP97s not a random person lol. He's a mod with 1000s of posts with good gains to boot.

Look up cementing.

Also, take going411by7 for example. He started around 7¾" or so, went to 10½" and after stopping PE went down to 9½". Myself, I think there's a point you can grow to permanently, if the gains are cemented, and then there's a larger size that you can go beyond if you continue exercises.

Comment

I'm also confused about this, I can understand if you make small gains you might lose them but say you gain 2 in in a 2 year period, I can understand maybe losing an inch but surely you must keep some gains?

The only thing I can think of that makes you lose gains, is the fact that your DNA codes for a pacific make up, eg. Penis size,... And if you change that manually then after you stop, the natually life cycles of cells, dying, deviding etc. Slowly slides back to equalibrium,...

Bt I mean if you ligaments are stretch, I don't think they will go back to normal to soon. And looser ligs means more penis hanging out side the body. I mean if a thin person builds muscle and then stops, although he might lose most of theis muscle, SOMETHING is just never the same as it was before he built the muscle. Also if a really fat person loses weight, they still have a hard time removing the exess skin. Another example, stretch earlobes......... I'm sure they are just about permanent.

In my opinion, ill be happy if I gained 2 inches and then stopped and lost 1 inch, as long as a keep the other inch permanently.
              Bare in mind that its on this site under 'articles' where it says with a maintenance routine can be used to cement gains .
              I think the key is understanding how cell devision and genetics works, unfortunately I'm not too clued up in this department

Please No offence to anyone, but there are other things I'd like to do in my life then tug of my member and worry about its size for ever

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                Well fuck. Then what's the point?

Where do you get that info? I've read different things on here
                Looking at your signature, it looks like you are already pretty big so it may not be worth to you. For me, I have already decided that I will do this for the rest of my life in some capacity. My EQ is so much better, and I can already see that I've made some gains and I just started 2 weeks ago. I enjoy doing PE, so I will probably continue until I am quite large and then just go to maintainence.
                Starting Size 8/2011
                BPEL 5.7", EG 4.9"

Current Size 9/2011
                BPEL 5.75", EG 5.2"

Goal
                BPEL 7.5", EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                  NP97s not a random person lol. He's a mod with 1000s of posts with good gains to boot.

Look up cementing.

Also, take going411by7 for example. He started around 7¾" or so, went to 10½" and after stopping PE went down to 9½". Myself, I think there's a point you can grow to permanently, if the gains are cemented, and then there's a larger size that you can go beyond if you continue exercises.
                  The random person I was talking about was JCMartin1987 andI hadn't noticed that NP97 was a mod. When he said, "Awwww, we have to keep doing this," it seemed like he was as bummed about i as I was. I would believe a mod over 'a random person.'
                  I know I read something on here about the changes being permanent. I'll find it and post it ... maybe you could comment.

I'm all for being healthy and being active, but ... Like shredder said, I don't want to be tugging on my wiener for the rest of my life.

Hm. But you know. The more I think about it, the less it bothers me.
                  Still good to keep in mind so that I know what to expect.

This isn't the first time guys on here have called me big. One or two have said huge. I'm going to look up the answer to my next question: what is big?
                  Toadstool
                  Last edited by Toadstool; 08-25-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Ah sorry about that, I misunderstood

How about a maintenance routine that you could do in the shower, and/or in bed before sleep? You could do some wet jelqs in the shower, and stretches and dry jelqs in bed. Might only be 10-20 minutes all up. Some continued exercise would be good just for health anyway. Well, that's what we could tell ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                      Ah sorry about that, I misunderstood

How about a maintenance routine that you could do in the shower, and/or in bed before sleep? You could do some wet jelqs in the shower, and stretches and dry jelqs in bed. Might only be 10-20 minutes all up. Some continued exercise would be good just for health anyway. Well, that's what we could tell ourselves

i'll give it a shot. i'll look up cementing and learn ... "Dedication and education is part of elongation."

Comment

Sarcasm doesn't work as well when typed. hehe.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

haha no. It's hard to hear tone through the emotionless 1's and 0's of the internet

Comment

Anything worth having is worth working for.

Comment

Working...
                            X