Mr.Newbie needs some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Newbie needs some help

Hi guys just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you all Have heard lots of great things about this place and what you can do for the downstairs department hehe. I will be going by the name of Kingslong as that's what I hope to achieve lol

Been doing the jelqs and stretches for 3 weeks now and things are looking okay, I have certainly noticed gains in the girth of my manhood however I could use some help when it comes to length gains. I'm not a hundered percent sure as to which exercises are best for length gains.... also I know my LOT is the 6 o'clock or downward position but I'm not sure how best to take advantage of this when stretching, should I be pulling in the opposite direction of my LOT? Finally my manhood feels and looks a bit different to what it was usually, the shaft looks like its made up of small lumps and when I'm jelqing at a low level erection the base of my penis feels really soft but as I slide up toward the end it feels really tough and lumpy? Also one of my veins has taken on a ball shape, where the vein comes to an end its almost as if the blood is collecting there.... doesn't look to bad but don't wanna take any chances. Anyway thnx for your time. King.

Hey King, welcome to the PE Gym. Well, buddy, 3 weeks is a little early to expect to see any great changes in length. These gains usualy show up about the 3rd month of doing a structured routine. Lumps? Hmmm. How hard are you squeezing and what percentage of erection are you doing the exercises? It is very important to warm up throughly before doing the exercises and use a good quality lube for the wet Jelqs. Rebember the warm down is important also. I would take a couple of days off to see if the lumps dissapear and I don't like the sound of that vein.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

KS, I agree with the wise JP: That "ball-shaped" vein could become a sign of overtraining. Watch it carefully, and if it starts to hurt, take a few days off.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah I did some research and found out that what I probably have is a varicose vein from to much pressure, the blood has built up and caused the vein to swell. I will stop the exercises for a week or so and hopefully it will go away (or so I'm told)

In terms of my routine, I usually warm up for 3-5 mins then jelq at a low level erection i.e 40% then I will do some stretching for about 5 mins and then warm down. However over the last few days I wqas getting a little frustrated so upped the jelqing and was exercising at 80-100% erection levels with a harder grip. I know see that this was foolish. I would like to know however that if I'm jelqing a very low levels of wood then should I be using a more substantial grip?

Thankyou very much for your time and effort in helping out a beginner it is much appreciated, such commitment to something is very rare to find nowadays so 100% respect to you guys

Comment

P.S JP I know its unusual for people to see such quick results in the starting stages but I took measurments of my girth before I started 4.5 inches midshaft and now after 3.5 weeks of exercising 5 days a week and resting 2 I'm still the same length but I have gained almost exactly half an inch on my girth I hope my length gains come so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by KingSlong View Post
            Yeah I did some research and found out that what I probably have is a varicose vein from to much pressure, the blood has built up and caused the vein to swell. I will stop the exercises for a week or so and hopefully it will go away (or so I'm told)

In terms of my routine, I usually warm up for 3-5 mins then jelq at a low level erection i.e 40% then I will do some stretching for about 5 mins and then warm down. However over the last few days I wqas getting a little frustrated so upped the jelqing and was exercising at 80-100% erection levels with a harder grip. I know see that this was foolish. I would like to know however that if I'm jelqing a very low levels of wood then should I be using a more substantial grip?

Thankyou very much for your time and effort in helping out a beginner it is much appreciated, such commitment to something is very rare to find nowadays so 100% respect to you guys
            Couple of suggestions.
            Do your stretching exercises first, then your Jelqing.
            No, you don't need to use a tighter grip, just enough to move the blood bulge.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
            X