best time to take l-arginine, l-lysine and multivitamins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best time to take l-arginine, l-lysine and multivitamins

Hi to everyone, would just like to ask on whats the best time to take multivitamins l-arginine and l-lysine?
    I've been following the JP90 program

I started the l-arginine for 2 weeks 250mg
    and then I raised it to 500mg, I have read some article that it is best to take l-arginine in the morning 1hr or 2 hrs before eating breakfast so I tried it yesterday and about the lysine I always take it with meals and I take the multivitamins in the morning also with meal.

Please advise me or tell me if im doing something wrong. Need your ways or programs on when is the best time of the day should I take
    L-arginine , L-lysine and multivitamins.

and one more it is stated in the JP90 that the L-arginine is 2x500mg, can you help me also, if i should take it separately in a day ?
    as of now I am only taking a single capsule of l-arginine 500mg

Hope you guys can help me..TIA!!!

Best time to take them is what the back of the bottle says, though you should take L-Arginine and L-Lysine at different times of the day as they compete for the same receptor.

Comment

-Arginine is usually taken three time a day;
      You can take one dose any time of the time.
      One dose with a meal; either lunch or dinner.
      One dose about 445 minutes before the workout.

Comment

Nightburn, it sounds like you are doing fine when you are taking your L-arginine , L-lysine and multivitamins.

FYI, here is when I take my supplements: I take L-Arginine (500mg) about an hour before I do my PE, when I first wake up. After my PE, I eat breakfast, take my multivitamin and fish oil extract (EPA/DHA). At lunch I take my green tea extract, L-Lysine (500mg). Dinner I take L-Lysine (500mg) and green tea extract. About 2 hours later I take another L-Arginine (500mg).
        Doing the JP90

Stats
        6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
        8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

I'm not taking these. Worried I'm missing out!!!
          Starting:
          15/7/11
          EL: 7"
          EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
          EL: 7.3
          EG: 6.5

Comment

Sorry if this is a silly question but im new. Are you takeing these supplements for Premature Ejaculation as i have seen some of these in some Premature Ejaculation "cure pills".

Comment

Theres no pill or supplement that can cure PE.

Comment

Working...
              X