tension while jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tension while jelqing

Hey all, I haven't posted much here, but I'm going be throwing out a few questions and observations over the next few days.

So, I've been doing the program (beginners) for quite a while now, and I started to play around with jelqing at different angles. Well, I noticed when jelqing at the 6 o'clock position that I felt a pull/tension on the upper sides of my penis.

I tried to look up some anatomy diagrams to see what this was, but haven't had any luck... so I thought I'd ask you guys your experience. As I mentioned, it feels like the upper sides of my penis close to the base, and separating to a 'Y' shape as it attaches to my body. What is this? Are there tendons there, or am I just pulling the skin too tight? If the feeling is the stretching of tendons...SHOULD they be stretched?

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of this they would care to share?

Thanks,

Tall Man

Yes, there are ligaments there. The Suspensory ligaments. These are what you are feeling and again yes, these should be stretched. This is what will give you the length gains. Don't go overboard with trying to stretch too much, you need to treat these as you would any other ligament/tendon in your body. Warm up first, gentle stretching as long as possible then rest.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

JP,

Thanks man! I was being cautious about this, because I didn't feel this ligament pull (for the most part at least) while stretching... So I wanted to be certain about it before I worked it into my jelqing routine!

Whoo-hoo. I love learning new things to focus on!

Thanks again,

Tall Man

Comment

No problem, Tallman, why we're here. By the way. How tall are you?

Comment

Barefoot a bit over 6'5.5". In shoes well over 6'6". That's why I got interested in PE. I mean, who wouldn't want a larger penis, but I also just wanted something that better suited my frame.

Comment

Well TM, you tell us what you'd like to have and we will do our best to help you achieve it.

Comment

well, I'm a bit over 7.25", but close enough that we'll call it that.

Short term/immediate goal is to top 9" with a normal erection, while steadily increasing girth. Over years of weight lifting and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, I feel confident I can push myself very agressively, without going so far as to push myself to the point of injury. So JP, what'cha got for me?

Comment

If you have never done PE, you need to start on my 90 day routine. If it becomes a bit much, drop it to a 2 on 1 day off schedule. No reason why your goals aren't realistic.

Comment

Yeah JP, i'm about halfway through the program. And I hate to admit it, because I'm still fairly athletic, but I need to quit smoking! I'm not sure if i'll see gains that way or just better EQ, but it has to be done.

Comment

great thread, thanks for the info, JP . i was wondering about if tendons should be stretched or not, and i got my anwser thank you very much. cheers.
                    PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                    X