Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hello people!!

Have been lurking here for a little over 2 weeks and just taking in the excellent information that you guys are providing. I have some short term goals but I start off being fairly happy already and married for 13 years!! JonPop excellent info dude thanks very much for all your work. I have been starting off my routine as below;

30 second stretches in each direction (5 points)

Just now added some Jelqing 80 dry jelqs

I take a rest when Percy gets tired (haha his name as of today a girl asked me today at work don't you get shy pointing Percy in the washroom with other guys watching)

Usually have about 1-2 days off per work.

So guys tell me what you think and how long do you think it will take to achieve the modest gains in my sig below? Given the fact of course I aim to stick with the above?
    Starting 1st Nov 2008
    BPEL 7.25"
    EL 6.6"
    Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
    BPEL 7 7/8"
    EL 7"
    Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months) :D
    BPEL 7.75"
    EL 7"
    Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
    BPEL 9"
    EL 8"
    EG 6"

Originally posted by tootles View Post
    Hello people!!

Have been lurking here for a little over 2 weeks and just taking in the excellent information that you guys are providing. I have some short term goals but I start off being fairly happy already and married for 13 years!! JonPop excellent info dude thanks very much for all your work. I have been starting off my routine as below;

30 second stretches in each direction (5 points)

Just now added some Jelqing 80 dry jelqs

I take a rest when Percy gets tired (haha his name as of today a girl asked me today at work don't you get shy pointing Percy in the washroom with other guys watching)

Usually have about 1-2 days off per work.

So guys tell me what you think and how long do you think it will take to achieve the modest gains in my sig below? Given the fact of course I aim to stick with the above?
    Tootles,

Welcome to the PE Gym, you have nice starting stats. We are glad the you signed up
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

welcome to the gym tootles. my routine is almost the same as your execpt i now am doing the same stretchs, 100 jelqs, and kegels whenever i can aswell. this site is an amazing reasource so make sure to use it to its full potenial! good luck to you tootles!
      PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Hi thanks for the replies. Can i ask how long you have been doing this for Going4 and whether you have made any gains yets? I decided yesterday to try and add in an extra exercise but regret that now. I noticed a red spot on the old man will this disappear? I did the OK grip and with the other hand flexed it left right up and down at 60% erection, probably this is a more advanced technique and I won't do it again for a while. Any other comments on my planned newbie exercises would be great. I'm a bit of a sceptic at heart and want to know from people whether this works
        Starting 1st Nov 2008
        BPEL 7.25"
        EL 6.6"
        Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
        BPEL 7 7/8"
        EL 7"
        Girth 5 6/8"

BPEL 7.75"
        EL 7"
        Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
        BPEL 9"
        EL 8"
        EG 6"

Comment

Well tootles, i have been doing a mixed up rotuine for almost 4 weeks(started oct 11). For the first two and a half weeks i was doing a inconsistant routine because its hrad for me to stay focused on jeqling so i often get distracted and lose count of my jeqls. SO, what i do now is i play music and jeql to songs that i know the length of. im now jelqing for around 10 min, give or take a few. I plan to measure myself on Nov.11th to see if i have made any progress, but i doubt one month is enough to make any gains what so ever. From what i have read it'll take at least 3-5 months to see measureable gains. 80 jeqls and 30sec stretches at 5-points sounds like a fantasict routine, and i know from experience that it get easier as you go. increase the # of jeqls slowly as you progress.
          PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Thats great. Discipline seems to be the key word. I think it's also good to measure only once a month as I get in the habit of measuring too many times and end up dissapointed. I must say dealing with inches is very hard to track progress as it's a little old fashioned. In centimtres its very logical say 10 mil to every centimetre then you can easily convert tp fractions and percentages i.e .5 is half a centimentre or 50% of a centimetre etc and a mil is a lot smaller than an 1/8 of an inch. Anyway that aside, it would be great to measure progress with someone who has recently started as well and I promise never to exagerate any gains if any. Will start to add in kegels also but I find these mentally tiring for some reason
            Starting 1st Nov 2008
            BPEL 7.25"
            EL 6.6"
            Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
            BPEL 7 7/8"
            EL 7"
            Girth 5 6/8"

BPEL 7.75"
            EL 7"
            Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
            BPEL 9"
            EL 8"
            EG 6"

Comment

Wow this stuff is working already. EQ is better than its ever been, I'm geting morning wood every morning instead of only sometimes. I added in Kegels, about 50 a day and its working miracles. My wife is noticing the difference after only a week and a bit and so I told her straight prior to intercourse I was getting a 9.75 EQ it was rock hard. I have made some small gains already in BPEL im sure, but will report back after I measure at the end of this month. Thanks guys already I'm already a believer!!! Whats the record gains here I wonder for 1 month?
              Starting 1st Nov 2008
              BPEL 7.25"
              EL 6.6"
              Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
              BPEL 7 7/8"
              EL 7"
              Girth 5 6/8"

BPEL 7.75"
              EL 7"
              Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
              BPEL 9"
              EL 8"
              EG 6"

Comment

Congrats tootles! glad too see PE is already having some positive effects on you. i've been PEing for one month now and my EQ is a bit better, but im only 18 so its always been hard as a rock. im doing around 50 a day too. cheers tootles!
                PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                X