What's going on this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on this morning?

Geez! I've been trying to do my stretches for about 45 minutes now and I keep getting quasi-erect (at least too erect to do stretches)

I don't think I've done anything different... I guess it's just one of those things.

Probably elevated testosterone levels. It is always higher in the morning which is why I always chose to stretch later if possible.
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

That's very possibly it Iguana, I'm going to have to see if I can fit PE into my evening schedule and give that a try!

On a brighter note, I finally got through my stretches and my routine. Today I started doing my Jelqs much slower and more intense...and 'oh what a feeling'. I can actually tell I worked out my penis today! Definitely worked, I'll be doing my jelqs this way from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by TallMan View Post
        That's very possibly it Iguana, I'm going to have to see if I can fit PE into my evening schedule and give that a try!

On a brighter note, I finally got through my stretches and my routine. Today I started doing my Jelqs much slower and more intense...and 'oh what a feeling'. I can actually tell I worked out my penis today! Definitely worked, I'll be doing my jelqs this way from now on!
        That's the way to do it!
        Physiological Indicators (the original post)
        :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

TallMan. Break up your routine into parts. Do the Jelqing in the morning and stretch at night.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks guys!

JP, I was thinking about that. I was wondering doing the stretches and jelquing in the same set was minimizing possible gains. If I break it up, do you think they'll be more effective?

Also, JP...I won't dig it up here, but if you get a chance, take a look at the 'resting' thread I posted today. I'm a big believer in your 'newbie' program and advice, and I'd love to get your opinion on resting as I phase out of the newbie stage and into the commit-or-quit stage.

Best,

Tall Man

Comment

Working...
            X