Kegels while Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels while Jelqing

hey guys. Ayone now anything about doing kegels while you jelq? like a kegel at the end of each jelq? i have been doing this a bit and it feels good. i mean that i am doing a kegel at the same time as each jelq, so 100 jeqls and 100 kegels a day.
    PE IS AWESOME!

i do these a bit but its not really consistent. i pretty much just stick in an extra kegel during my jelqing and stretching whenever i feel like it. i still am doing my 200 a day though so these ones i do during my workout are just extra right now. later on i might try to incorporate them more into my workout because it seems to me that this would be more effective and efficient.
    Starting Stats 11/3/08
    BPFL: 5.00"
    FG: 4.50"
    BPEL: 6.50"
    EG: 5.25"

Current 1/16/09
    BPFL: 5.625"
    FG: 5.1875"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by going4a7 View Post
      hey guys. Ayone now anything about doing kegels while you jelq? like a kegel at the end of each jelq? i have been doing this a bit and it feels good. i mean that i am doing a kegel at the same time as each jelq, so 100 jeqls and 100 kegels a day.
      Nothing wrong with kegeling while jelqing, just be careful when you do it and how tight your grip is. At the end of each jelq is best - don't kegel mid-jelq, this could be dangerous.
      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
      :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Yes i have been doing them at the end most part of the jelq, as i jelq not after each one. does that make sence?
        PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by going4a7 View Post
          Keep up the good work, kill two birds with one stone I always say.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

haha, thanks KP!
            PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

You guys im goiung to have to flaunt my big dick and be a dick here. If I have to capitalize my sentences so do you. An occasional error is understandible but this is getting silly. Now JP is going to spank you! hehehehe!

But yeah, kegel while jelqing and masturbating is great!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hi,
                I read somewhere on the web about an exercise called power jelq, consisting of doing a strong kegel just before a slow jelq, followed by 9 others slow jelqs before performing a kegel again. Has anyone tried this? In this forum, you only spoke of kegeling at the end of a jelq.
                I tried it, it's not really comfortable though not painful but I've got the impression that it's more efficient than standard jelqing when I watch my dick while doing this.
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

When I am doing jelqs, if my erection level is where I want it I don't kegel, but if it has softened up any I will do a strong kegel prior to clamping my grip around the base to begin one. Haven't tried kegeling at the end, only the beginning. Also, I use strong kegels prior to griping my unit when performing my advanced girth exercises.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                  X