Shower warm-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower warm-up

Hey guys. I am currently doing my newb routine in the shower. so my warm up and warm down is just hot water. is this good enough? or should i bring in a wash cloth with me?
    PE IS AWESOME!

i too have also been experimenting with which warm up technique would be best for me going4a7. today i warmed up in the shower but i used a warm washcloth too. i would warm that and then wrap it up. when that got cold i would reheat it while letting the water continue to warm my dick, so its like a constant warming thing. try this out and lemme know what you think?
    Starting Stats 11/3/08
    BPFL: 5.00"
    FG: 4.50"
    BPEL: 6.50"
    EG: 5.25"

Current 1/16/09
    BPFL: 5.625"
    FG: 5.1875"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 5.5"

Comment

Hello guys I thought this too and did a session in the shower. The thing is you have to be careful as this will elongate the time you are in the shower and hot water on your balls isn't good for the sperm.
      Starting 1st Nov 2008
      BPEL 7.25"
      EL 6.6"
      Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
      BPEL 7 7/8"
      EL 7"
      Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months) :D
      BPEL 7.75"
      EL 7"
      Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
      BPEL 9"
      EL 8"
      EG 6"

Comment

Hey Reggie any gains yet?
        Starting 1st Nov 2008
        BPEL 7.25"
        EL 6.6"
        Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
        BPEL 7 7/8"
        EL 7"
        Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months) :D
        BPEL 7.75"
        EL 7"
        Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
        BPEL 9"
        EL 8"
        EG 6"

Comment

I brought a wash cloth in with me today, worked great. i have always spent too much time in the shower now im just useing it for PE, hehe. cheers.
          PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by going4a7 View Post
            I brought a wash cloth in with me today, worked great. i have always spent too much time in the shower now im just using it for PE, hehe. cheers.
            That's what I was going to recommend when I started reading this post. Use a wash cloth... it's very convenient to reheat while you're in the shower, and you can wash-up while you warm-up! Another note, I have started mixing shower warm-ups with 'glass of warm water' warm-ups (as recommended on this forum by I think either JonPop or Kingpole). And while that takes a bit more effort than the shower warm-up....it has really worked out well for me!

Comment

TallMan: might be a silly question but basically with glass of warm water warm up you just...stick it in some warm water? whats your method of heating the water and about how long does this warm up last you?

going4a7: glad the washcloth worked out for you man. how long do you warm with it in the shower?

tootles: in regards to the gains id have to say i dont really know yet. i just restarted my PEing this past monday so ive only been on it for 3 days as of today. i feel good about the workouts though thats for sure. i plan on taking measurements again sunday night so ill post my results on my progress log and let ya know what i find.
              Starting Stats 11/3/08
              BPFL: 5.00"
              FG: 4.50"
              BPEL: 6.50"
              EG: 5.25"

Current 1/16/09
              BPFL: 5.625"
              FG: 5.1875"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie6565 View Post
                TallMan: might be a silly question but basically with glass of warm water warm up you just...stick it in some warm water? whats your method of heating the water and about how long does this warm up last you?
                Reggie,

Yup, just stick it in some warm water. It's a little awkward at first, finding the right glass, water level and position, but it seems to be working well. I just use warm/hot tap water and stick it in until i feel the water has cooled down too much to be of assistance (usually anywhere between 6-10 minutes).

***ONE THING TO BE CAREFUL OFF*** when you fill a glass with warm water, and dip your finger in to see how hot it is, assume it's about 5 times hotter than it feels to your finger. Don't go whole-hog and just shove your penis in! It's hotter than you think. Once you think the water is the appropriate temperature, slowly put your penis in. You'll know very quickly if it's too hot and you'll need to wait for it to cool a bit.

As far as using a washcloth in the shower, again I usually warm-up with it for about 10 minutes, reheating the cloth about 4-5 times during that period.

Good luck,

Tall Man

p.s.
                Originally posted by Reggie6565 View Post
                might be a silly question
                LOL, we're all here to tug on our penises, no such thing as a silly question!

Comment

Yeah, used the washcloth, warmed with it for around 5 min warm-up 3-5min warm down, rehaeating as nessesary. i figured that since i'd be doing my whole routine in the shower that a long warm up insnt really nessasary. Maby a vetren could make a sugestion? and to tallman- i've tried the cup of water warm-up and i found it very very messey and akward. a washcloth is so much easier, especially if ur in the shower. good luck to you guys!
                  PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Yeah, used the washcloth, warmed with it for around 5 min warm-up 3-5min warm down, rehaeating as nessesary. i figured that since i'd be doing my whole routine in the shower that a long warm up insnt really nessasary. Maby a vetren could make a sugestion? and to tallman- i've tried the cup of water warm-up and i found it very very messey and akward. a washcloth is so much easier, especially if ur in the shower. good luck to you guys!
                    Try to warm-up longer than 5 minutes. 10 minutes at least is good.
                    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

and to tallman- i've tried the cup of water warm-up and i found it very very messey and akward. a washcloth is so much easier, especially if ur in the shower. good luck to you guys!
                      I hear you! Here's a little tip for that:

Use a glass with a rim more or less two times the size of your flacid girth (size isn't THAT important, as long as the rim isn't huge or tiny). Fill it to about 3/4 full with warm water. Get a washcloth of towel to catch run-off. From a seated position, lean forward and put you penis in the water. Continue leaning until you forward far enough that the rim of the glass is sitting entirely on your 'pad'. Now, keep slight pressure on the glass, sit back, and allow the glass to follow.

You should end up with your penis entirely submerged in an upside down glass of warm water. Very good for deep warming before or after a work-out.

Comment

ok thanks Cernunnos
                        and good tip tallman, thanks.
                        going4a7
                        Last edited by going4a7; 11-05-2008, 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
                        PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                        X