Is there a quick way to de-turtle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a quick way to de-turtle?

Or a procedure to remove the muscle that causes this!?
    Starting:
    15/7/11
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
    EL: 7.3
    EG: 6.5

Cutting your peepee off is one solution to prevent it, but that's just silly. Start wearing traction wraps, like What-A-Grip, or any other silicon wraps to keep your penis from turtling.
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Also just give it a little tug. If it is turtling too much you are probably giving it a little too much action and it wants to hide.
      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
      EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
      Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
      Base EG: 6 +.75
      Top EG 5 +.5
      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

It reacts a lot to what's going on during the day. (not that it laughs at jokes or claps along to music.

I just wish it was a bit more consistent. I think the jelqing is helping do that though.
        Does worrying about whether it's Turtling make it turtle I wonder. I'm always thinking how's it going down there.

I think my balls contribute. They go up and down quite a lot. When they are low they are really low. When they aren't they join my cock as I have slight turkey neck.
        Maybe it's my balls that are retracting making my cock feel like Turtling

I just like it all loose down there and wonder if there's a permanent fix.
        Can the ligament that retracts balls and cock be cut?
        Starting:
        15/7/11

22/8/11

Comment

Chunky: Don't even think about cutting your jewels yet. Thats too extreme. Give pe a little more time. Try going commando to see if there is a difference.
          BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
          EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
          Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
          Base EG: 6 +.75
          Top EG 5 +.5
          NBPEL 6.2. +.2
          BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Yeah I tried commando. Was wearing tight underwear for years with my cock positioned down. Think that actually gave me gains without realising it.
            Problem is I don't want to get cold and commando = drafts.
            Such a dilemma! Lol

I've started wearing looser underwear so my jewels are more free but don't get that warm almost sweaty feeling as with tightys. I guess the main thing is keeping balls low and loose.
            London ain't a hot place that's the problem! Haha

PE is DEFINITELY working though.
            Starting:
            15/7/11

22/8/11

Comment

Has anyone ever heard about cutting the discussed ligament above btw?
              Starting:
              15/7/11

22/8/11

Comment

Originally posted by chunky1 View Post
                Has anyone ever heard about cutting the discussed ligament above btw?
                I've done very little research into this. From memory it will allow your penis to drop further (gain about 0.5" in length) but it will also result in your erections not being able to point upwards. So your erections will likely point forward or down.

Not worth it imo.

Comment

My erections point out anyway and I prefer that. Never understood why it's useful to have a sticky uppy?! :-)

So it's possible then?
                  Starting:
                  15/7/11

22/8/11

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the cause of your balls retracting is actually due to the skin of your scrotum tightening up from cold to keep your testicles closer to your body and closer to the 98* required for healthy sperm. I believe turtling would be cause by something similar, the tissue of your penis contracting due to a lower blood flow(most likely due to cooler temps or an intense work out). Tug it a little and do some helicopters to promote better blood flow. PE's basic principle seems based mainly on increased an maintained blood flow throughout the penile tissues.
                    Starting:9-8-2011
                    BPEL: 8 in.
                    MEG: 6.25 in.
                    BPFL: 6.5 in.
                    FL: 5.5 in.
                    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                    MEG: 6.375 in.
                    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by insight View Post
                      I've done very little research into this. From memory it will allow your penis to drop further (gain about 0.5" in length) but it will also result in your erections not being able to point upwards. So your erections will likely point forward or down.

Not worth it imo.
                      And do you know if it stops balls retracting?
                      Starting:
                      15/7/11

22/8/11

Comment

So it's the cremaster muscle that pulls testicles up.
                        The dartos muscle causes the shrivelling or wrinkling of balls.

What muscle is making the penis turtle???

I can't find out.
                        Starting:
                        15/7/11

22/8/11

Comment

Originally posted by chunky1 View Post
                          What muscle is making the penis turtle???

I can't find out.
                          I don't think you can do anything about it. The muscles are connected to the lower rear part of your body (I'm pretty sure at least), so when you bend over your penis get's pulled to the rear.

Growing a longer penis may help. One of the reasons I'm doing penis exercises to extend my penis length is because, like you, I hate when my penis turtle.

When I sleep at night I usually stretch my penis between my legs, this helps prevent turtle. When wearing underwear I also try to prevent my penis from 'scrunching' up or curving into a ball as I find this also helps.

I recently bought a cock ring to wrap around the base of my penis (while flaccid) which I wear around. This also helps prevent the penis to turtle. Although if to tight it can cut blood circulation and cause some pain.

Comment

How long do you keep your cock ring wrapped around the base?
                            I do not turtle but my extra skin goes over corona which covers up half of the glans an hour after my jelq routines and I just hate it. I want to see if I am able to get that fixed with a cock ring.

Comment

Originally posted by malam01 View Post
                              How long do you keep your cock ring wrapped around the base?
                              It's my first ever cock ring (girlfriend took me to an adult shop yesterday to buy it) and I'm still breaking into it. Last night I kept it on for about 30 minutes before it got uncomfortable (to tight).

Used it for about 30 minutes today same tightness and my penis almost died so took it off. Currently wearing it now but I have loosened it. It doesn't prevent turtle as well as when tightened but it's a lot more comfortable and still works. I'll see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X