Beating the boredom while jelquing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating the boredom while jelquing

I have just started my penile exercise. I find jelqing to be 'long drawn' and boring. In order to keep my mind occupied, last time I jelqued, I tried focusing on the exercise (like, I used to focus on the biceps when I exercised it). I thought the 'mindfullness technique' will help me jelp and meditate at the same time. But stupid me, I should've known better. Instead of meditating, I ended up getting erect

This time around, I tried watching TED.COM documentaries while jelquing. This seem to be a viable idea as (a) it is impossible to get erect while watching their academic presentations, (b) they are interesting and keep the mind occupied, (c) I learn a lot of new stuff and my time is spent productively and (d) there is an on-screen counter (of the video) which says how much time has elapsed since I started.

Are there any other solutions?
    2012--SEP--OCT--NOV-|-AP3--JUN-|-FE4--DEC-|-OC5-|-AU6
    BPEL--5.8-[5.9]-----|------6.7-|-7.5--8.4-|-9.2-|10.2
    -MEG--4.5--4.7------|-5.0------|-5.5--6.0-|-6.5-|-7.0

Interesting that you would write this, because it's the same for me. I find jelqing so boring, time just does not seem to go by. 1 day on and 2 days off is the most I can do. But then again it's not my primary technique for PE, I just do it for support and some girth, which I will be concentrating on down the road when I've reached my length goal. There are no tipps sadly, I do it while watching tv too.

Comment

How long are you jelqing for? I do about a total of 30mins a session and I don't get bored. I guess it changes from person to person. If it was any more, I probably would though.
      Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
      Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
      Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
      My Log

Comment

I put on music and sing along while i jelq. Makes time go faster, when it's good music.
        I also, sometimes, read books, that can make you forget about time, if it's a good book...
        Start: May 2010
        EL:15cm/5.9"
        EG(middle):13cm/5.1"
        August 2011
        EL:17.5cm/6.9"
        EG(avg):14.3cm/5.6"
        First goal (17x14) complete :)
        Next goal
        EL:18cm/7.1"
        EG:15cm/5.9"

Comment

I line up a bunch of tv episodes, usually things like The Daily Show or the Colbert Report.
          Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

Working...
          X