Injury and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury and PE

No, this isn't what you think. I've recently strained my hands, making it impossible to do the PE I normally do. even typing is a bit of a challenge. Is there anything I can do to at least prevent me from going downhill as maintenance? I'd like to be still making gains, but I don't know if that's possible with the level I'm at right now. I only got 2 weeks into a consistent PE routine before I strained my hands, so I don't think clamping or hanging would be a good idea. Should I just wait til I'm doing better, then start over from zero, or what?

I just got shot in the hand yesterday lol so I will post here in order to subscribe and see the replies

07/25/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NPBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.49"
    Goal 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.6
    Current as of 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
    NBPEL 6.3" :(
    EG 5.65 =)
    New Goal 12/31/2011
    BPEL 8.66"
    NBPEL 7" let's try again
    EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by dontwannabehuge View Post
      No, this isn't what you think. I've recently strained my hands, making it impossible to do the PE I normally do. even typing is a bit of a challenge. Is there anything I can do to at least prevent me from going downhill as maintenance? I'd like to be still making gains, but I don't know if that's possible with the level I'm at right now. I only got 2 weeks into a consistent PE routine before I strained my hands, so I don't think clamping or hanging would be a good idea. Should I just wait til I'm doing better, then start over from zero, or what?
      You never really start over at zero, you just pick up were you left off. No, clamping is not a good idea as a beginner. If you can still do stretches and warm ups, I'd do that until you can get back into jelqing. I would start up at your beginning point, but don't sweat the first two week, in the big picture of PE two weeks is a drop in the bucket. Just for the record I'd rather be able to use my hands than have a big dick.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
        I just got shot in the hand yesterday lol so I will post here in order to subscribe and see the replies
        Shot in the hand you say.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
          I hope you are doing OK.

Comment

Originally posted by malam01 View Post
            I hope you are doing OK.
            I am fine thanks for your kind hopes/concern. It was an accident but i'm very lucky as it could've been worse

07/25/2011
            BPEL 8.5"
            NPBEL 6.5"
            EG 5.49"
            Goal 09/27/2011
            BPEL 8.5"
            NBPEL 7"
            EG 5.6
            Current as of 09/27/2011
            BPEL 8.66" 22cm
            NBPEL 6.3" :(
            EG 5.65 =)
            New Goal 12/31/2011
            BPEL 8.66"
            NBPEL 7" let's try again
            EG 5.75"

Comment

Well, I guess if I get no other advice, I'll just avoid PE until I recover. I'm in no rush.

Comment

Working...
              X