is my routine decent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my routine decent?

My routine is really simple. It is 10 min warmup, 10 min manual stretching in every direction, 10 rotary stretches, some helicopter shakes and 10 min warm down. Dont ask why i dont want to jelq. I just wanna gain length and i was wondering if my routine is good enough for that. Please just answer the question and dont tell me to do jps 90 day routine or any other routine. Is my routine good aneough to see gains? If so, how much gains in how much time?

You are taking the wrong attitude to pe!

JP90 is to condition your penis for exercise. If you just skip to what ever you fancy doing then you could cause injury because your penis wont have had that conditioning period.

So therefore no your routine is not "decent" for you at this stage in your pe journey.

EDIT: People here don't just tell you to do JP90 so you will get bored. They tel you do do it so your penis will be conditioned and ready for other routines and workouts.
    willo012
    Last edited by willo012; 09-20-2011, 11:44 AM.
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

If you want a good response to a question maybe you should be a little politer!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Working...
      X